• Tech Admin

and we should all be playing BOIII - what are we all hoping for?

It's a pipe dream, but I'm hoping that Treyarch realise and appreciate that some (if not all) players want enhanced BO/BOII for the current gen consoles (now that my 360 is gathering dust). I want to see a launch map (or two) that has a serious amount of replay ability and improved matchmaking and for glitchers to be punished as well as dash boarders.

Apart from that, I want to see the core of Zombies to be retained. What's your thoughts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zombies not dying out would be great even if not damaged after a certain length of time while trying to do easter eggs or searching another thing thats needed i think is for them to fix the bug picking up a wall gun off the wall. press x once its unresponsive end up having to do a second time run around which unless your aware or skilled could result in death. bo1 picking up the ammo was flawless the response time. and treyarch actually fix game breaking bugs cough cough "origins staffs glitching out" and cant complete the easter egg. im not having a moan its just somethings that need looking into. but more objectives would be nice or easter eggs more perks not the same generic ones be nice if phd flopper came back and for them to stop nerfing wonder weapons the power. they spent way to much time doing that in bo2 and not fixing what needed to be fixed ....

Edited by dannyfrog2013

The very most important thing to me is retaining the core zombies gameplay experience.  No exo suits or boosting.  No bank.  it should be a game with strategy from start to finish.  I would like to see instead of brand new experimental ideas (like we saw so much of in BO2) some improvements and innovations to already proven great ideas (such as perks and pack-a-punch)   I think it would be a great time to try and implement some of the long time ideas like perk combo's, multiple pack-a-punch, attachments, etc.  To have maximum success, i think its time to get back to basics, and then innovate from there instead of a lot of wild  crazy new ideas.  

Diamond Riot shields, Naked zombie babes, epic swagtastic customization, Good zombies experience, good mp experience, EPIC dark cinematic campaign, less drone killstreaks in MP.

Classic weapons DLC or released with game so i can Romp on nubs with a round drum Thompson. 

A mission with a Big ass set of stairs so when I'm playing Campaign co-op with my mates on vet we can get spammed with thousands (literally) of frags.

Edited by RedDeadRiot

Crawlers that don't die out<3

BO storyline continuation<3

Easter Eggs>Side quests <3

Turned and Grief put to rest <3

More Lava <3
More Denizens <3
More "Payback's a bitch!Just so you know, so is Russman" <3
More Denizen Shrieks in trailers for maps that don't actually feature Denizens <3​

More PhD Teasing <3
More arguing over which part of treyarch made which map 
 <3
More arguing over what's canon and what's not  <3
More Fog rolling in <3
More Banks and Fridges <3
More useful buildables like the Turret <3
More maps in which it takes you 3 hours just to get set up <3
More Richtofen / Maxis / Samantha moaning every round about how you need to go do their stuff in solo games <3
More random Zombie deepthroat sounds when playing as Stu <3

More awesome weapons like the Jetgun that take 2 hours to build and break apart faster than you can say lava <3
More unupgradeable Wonder Weapons  like the Jetgun <3

More Easter Eggs with shit rewards <3
More empty maps <3
More retconning 
<3
More unexplained stuff and events like Marlton in a bunker, Broken Arrow and mending the Rift <3
More perma perks <3
More timebombs <3
More trample steams <3

More Who's Who <3
More useful items like the
 EMP Grenades <3
More interesting Characters with absolutely zero backstory <3
More maps like Die Rise that add nothing to the story <3
More maps like Buried that are so easy you'd swear the people behind the Lego games made it

More Turned <3
More Grief <3
More Survival <3
More Leroy 
<3

Crawlers that don't die out<3

BO storyline continuation<3

Easter Eggs>Side quests <3

Turned and Grief put to rest <3

More Lava <3
More Denizens <3
More "Payback's a bitch!Just so you know, so is Russman" <3
More Denizen Shrieks in trailers for maps that don't actually feature Denizens <3​

More PhD Teasing <3
More arguing over which part of treyarch made which map 
 <3
More arguing over what's canon and what's not  <3
More Fog rolling in <3
More Banks and Fridges <3
More useful buildables like the Turret <3
More maps in which it takes you 3 hours just to get set up <3
More Richtofen / Maxis / Samantha moaning every round about how you need to go do their stuff in solo games <3
More random Zombie deepthroat sounds when playing as Stu <3

More awesome weapons like the Jetgun that take 2 hours to build and break apart faster than you can say lava <3
More unupgradeable Wonder Weapons  like the Jetgun <3

More Easter Eggs with shit rewards <3
More empty maps <3
More retconning 
<3
More unexplained stuff and events like Marlton in a bunker, Broken Arrow and mending the Rift <3
More perma perks <3
More timebombs <3
More trample steams <3

More Who's Who <3
More useful items like the
 EMP Grenades <3
More interesting Characters with absolutely zero backstory <3
More maps like Die Rise that add nothing to the story <3
More maps like Buried that are so easy you'd swear the people behind the Lego games made it

More Turned <3
More Grief <3
More Survival <3
More Leroy 
<3

​cant tell if serious or not. those are the worst features the majority of that list they added lol

It's sarcasm danny, trust us, you can tell from the first one: MORE LAVA

Now my list: 

1: CRAWLERS THAT DON'T DIE OUT.

2: Character customization for game-mode maps! 

3: More focus on story

4: Easter eggs aren't shoved in our faces like that elusive airplane full of peas mother held in her hand. 

5: Perma-perks are optional and generally take away from the XP you earn. 

6: Ray gun M2 comes back! 

4: Easter eggs aren't shoved in our faces like that elusive airplane full of peas mother held in her hand. 

THIS

-Maps with tons of replay ability

-Hopefully more Easter eggs that are as good as moon

-Continuation of the story from Moon 

Also want that same zombies feel from Black Ops, can't explain it but that was the time I most enjoyed zombies and it's story.

its been years and people still want a continuation from Moon? lol after how they fumbled the ball with BO2 on numerous times im kinda glad the O4 didnt get put through the meat grinder..

but on an actual note think about how it would be if they continued Moon in Bo3, first off how would they just pull that off? by rebooting the story and saying "ehh f**k what happened after or inbetween" *cough* Origins, but naw its been tooo long to just continue after Moon, its almost pointless now. i feel if they were to pick up from then it would be a complete let down. its like the last real thing we have left from the GOOD zombie days, let Moon and its story rest peacefully in our memories.

(now if they actually make a combo release from BO and BO2 maybe they might have somethung up there sleeve) just tired of people wishing for moon, its ALL ppl said when a DLC was on the rise

Sad to say they probably won't put the new game on old consoles. If for no other reason than Microsoft and Sony staring down Activision with piles of money behind their backs.

​yea ive been wondering about that, its kinda weird that they have the combo pack on amazon for ps3 and 360..man i wish bo3 was out already:Unamused:

Sad to say they probably won't put the new game on old consoles. If for no other reason than Microsoft and Sony staring down Activision with piles of money behind their backs.

​yea ive been wondering about that, its kinda weird that they have the combo pack on amazon for ps3 and 360..man i wish bo3 was out already:Unamused:

​Or even just the beta... Which apparently is guess-tamated to be coming out in July. 

Why are my comments being deleted? The Beta is 2 months before the release of the game. We won't be able to play it till release, no Beta is like that. They usually last a fortnight (from what I have heard so will this one) but some are extended but e.g. Titanfall's Beta but that is a rare case.

Major hope: THAT IT RELEASES ON LAST-GEN CONSOLES! (Xbox 360/PS3)

​Likely not gona happen mate... Sorry... 

​Well, y'know, it does say that the actual product availability atm is unconfirmed right down at the bottom of the part of the reveal showing the whole beta thing.

So...
Y'know...

It's possible...

​it will be better for everybody if it isn't released for last gen unfortunately.  just remember, a penny saved is a penny earned