Come on, the console has been out for a couple of years now. People had time to save up for the console and get games for it, why make people who have this new console suffer for people who can't be bothered to move. If you truly have never been able to afford it, then its not the games fault. I know it will annoy people but will you say this for the next game and the next game and the next game and the next game.

*Rings phone*

and the next game and the next game. 10 Cookies if you get that reference. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major hope: THAT IT RELEASES ON LAST-GEN CONSOLES! (Xbox 360/PS3)

​Likely not gona happen mate... Sorry... 

​Well, y'know, it does say that the actual product availability atm is unconfirmed right down at the bottom of the part of the reveal showing the whole beta thing.

So...
Y'know...

It's possible...

​it will be better for everybody if it isn't released for last gen unfortunately.  just remember, a penny saved is a penny earned

​Yeah, better for the current-gen fans. But what about the many still on past-gen consoles? It'd be a suicidal move not to at least make a port for this game. I mean, chances for a change in how many still on past-gen can happen between the BOIII release and the release afterwards (probably damn Ghosts II... I'll care less for that), so...

Y'know, let's just wait.

​Same reason they didn't make Black Ops 2 for Xbox and PS2,  They can't just continue to port games designed for new hardware back to old.  It will limit what they can do with the game which is awful.  Imagine if when Gamecube came out, they only designed the games so that they could be produced for N64 as well?   Nobody expected that at the time, and they certainly shouldn't expect it now.  Fact is, we are approaching year 3 of xbox one and ps4, I find it ridiculous that they are even still considering releasing backward ports of new games at this point.  if you can save the $60 to buy the last gen port of the game, with not much extra work you can save the $360 that it would take to get a new console and the game.  

Isn't microsoft abandoning support of the 360 in 2016 anyway? i had heard that somewhere i believe

and people who legitimately can't afford the new console, can still play the old games we love on those consoles.  Just like when i was 13 and couldn't afford a N64 right off the bat, i didn't complain that they didn't make Super Mario 64 for SNES, nor did anyone expect them too.  But then eventually i saved up enough for an N64 and boom i was playing all the new games again.  The internet and smartphones and twitter etc. have caused people to lose any sense of patience

Edited by the_clay_bird

I didn't have a 360 until november of 2012. I didn't even have a bo2 until a couple of months before die rise released. I just used to play tranzit and die rise at my friends or played bo zombies since it came with free rezurrection. Clay somes it up phenomenally well. My friend has been working his butt off to save up for a one by doing jobs etc and he has one now and has enough for a bunch of games. Theres lots of ways to earn up the money for consoles too, its not just going to be you stuck with a certain console forever with no money ever manifesting near you.

I didn't have a 360 until november of 2012. I didn't even have a bo2 until a couple of months before die rise released. I just used to play tranzit and die rise at my friends or played bo zombies since it came with free rezurrection. Clay somes it up phenomenally well. My friend has been working his butt off to save up for a one by doing jobs etc and he has one now and has enough for a bunch of games. Theres lots of ways to earn up the money for consoles too, its not just going to be you stuck with a certain console forever with no money ever manifesting near you.

​So... You got it a month after it was released... Because Die-rise was released in January... Three months after the release of BO2...