PHD- Slidder?

Alright, It's been confirmed that sliding seems to be the name of the game in BO3 for MP and campaign. This brings up some issues with PHD flopper, a perk that relies on dolphin-diving mechanics. Here are 3 of my solutions to this problem (removing flopper is not an option-once a perk, always a perk... Unless you're who's who...) 

1: Zombies runs on old-school mechanics. 

What I mean by this is what everyone wants: Zombies gets no slides, no thrust jumping, and no futuristic advantages. Of course, this is taxing for treyarch to build a second movement function system just for zombies. 

2: PHD Slider: A similar perk to PHD only made for the new system. Non-movement based perks are still included: No splash or fall damage. But instead of flopping to get the desired effect, when one slides it pushes one forward much further, like a boosted slide. This pushes zombies out of your way and causes minimal damage, making it useful for escapes, but not as deadly as a flop. Furthermore if one slides into a wall from close range an explosion occurs like a Flopp, only the radius is limited to the wall, making it effective against zombies that are directly near-by or behind a baricade, but otherwise zombies will be unaffected by the slide. 

3: Duel slides and flopping: 

Like this, crouch (B/O)  while running (tap) to slide, hold to dolphin dive. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of PHD Slider back around Ghosts! Sliding with explosions, it sounds so cool. But I think we are going to get normal movement, it won't be making a whole new movement system if they just upgrade the old one.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

If it's running on the old movement set, they'll just copy paste the movement from BO2's code. Takes like maybe half an hour.

Hopefully they'll just remove PhD again.

​We have the ability to add infinite perks on the map with the wonderfizz, plus flopper is a good perk. #4 right after jug, speed, and stamina up for me. Why the hate?