Panic knifing gone means... Bayonet?

With the latest news of "panic knifing" being removed from the game after SO long, I began to wonder: How will knifing work? 

Well supposedly, knifing now stuns the enemy with small amounts of damage from a weapon smash to the face. That's really cool, but won't  kill the average player. 

Now many people are upset about this, and I have to say this: There are 2 solutions

A knife being a weapon, which will take up a weapons slot and kill the player one stab. 

Or:

The return of the bayonet attachment: Slap that on and you get melee-kills from weapon bashes. Of course, it takes up an attachment slot... 

Your thoughts? 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't it been confirmed that the new melee is actually hitting players with the weapon and it takes to hits to kill them? Thats what my friend told me earlier at least so I am not sure. From what I heard before that, knifing requires you to take out the knife out of a sheath. I think people who have played said that at least.

Well no, a bayonet would stab someone yeah but the Chainsaw would literally tear a person limb from limb. Not really the same concept.