Test, please reply

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Tech Admin

Just so you know what's being tested here, basically caching has been completely disabled and so has the activity stream. I have also disabled adverts.

I think an issue exists with ads and the ajax functionality with new replies to posts at a certain length or going to a new page, when clicking new replies have been made you'll see them appear but if you exit and return they don't show.

It's a bug and something I have logged and something I need assistance with because I've tried everything I know and I need one of the IPS team to look at this in more depth, I also want them to help with other issues which I believe are software related (I may be wrong, but something is not quite right).

This topic is still having the same issues - 

the reply box sits at "saving". It does post but doesn't show up on new content. 

Also using mobile(iPhone 4s) the loading bar gets to halfway & then crashes. It says "there was a problem loading this page so it was reloaded". This happens regularly.

Some serious issues with this new software

• Tech Admin

This topic is still having the same issues - 

the reply box sits at "saving". It does post but doesn't show up on new content. 

Also using mobile(iPhone 4s) the loading bar gets to halfway & then crashes. It says "there was a problem loading this page so it was reloaded". This happens regularly.

Some serious issues with this new software

​Some topics are having issues but these should be limited to topics before AD's were removed, any new topic or existing topic having a reply to them should be fine. It is being investigated. I' am making changes to the way the sql service reads information, the way apache processes requests but we do have some other performance issues outwith our control but we are doing everything we can to get on top of it.