Black Ops 3 Interview - Mark Lamia, David Vonderhaar

Interesting info about development process and new features. Props to Mark Lamia & David Vonderhaar for doing an interview so soon after the world reveal trailer.  Shoutout to the rest of the Treyarch team as well for being part of crafting such a wonderful series in an already saturated FPS market. Activision, you done good too.  Hope y'all enjoy as much as I did!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Great stuff. Cannot express my excitement and appreciation for how apparently diligently Treyarch has used the last three years. I haven't a doubt that what they have created is worth the wait!!!! 

Haha, we virtually started playing this game in February. Half the fun is just being a fan. Big thanks, should they see this!

Edited by NaBrZHunter

They are keeping a tight lid on Zombies, I was trying to looking for any hidden information. The one thing we know is that the ranking system is returning, hopefully with some vast improvements.

I don't think it's going to be the same ranking system is returning. I mean, this time around they're actually giving us clues on how to rank up!

Thanks for posting this Video. I was so going to stay up when this streamed but it was like 3am in the morning.

I had no clue #TheRace had an interview with Mr Lamia & Mr Vahn. If I had known that, I would have recorded it myself.

Pity that I can't find an official version of it? None of the members from TheRace have it on their youtube do they? It's not even on twitch as a past broadcast?

Thanks for posting this Video. I was so going to stay up when this streamed but it was like 3am in the morning.

I had no clue #TheRace had an interview with Mr Lamia & Mr Vahn. If I had known that, I would have recorded it myself.

Pity that I can't find an official version of it? None of the members from TheRace have it on their youtube do they? It's not even on twitch as a past broadcast?

Somewhere in the interview, I believe Lamia said there wasn't going to be a VOD of the interview. Of course, that didn't stop some fans from recording and uploading it anyway. 

Loved this interview. They seem to be really confident in what they have made, and they sound like they enjoy their own game which is really important. Mark is always upbeat and happy, and Vahn is usually more stressed out because of all the crap he sees in his Twitter feed every day... Vahn seemed really sad about that thing he had been working on for a year that got scrapped, too. Poor guy, knowing his love for Destiny it was probably Exotic weapons :P 

Couldn't help but catch Mark saying it takes place "primarily" in the future... Considering James C. Burns is still hyping us up, I'd expect to see a flashback of Woods or something similar, because he is very dead by 2065.