PS4 gets dlc first?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it actually has been becoming LESS plausible, sense about 2 weeks ago, I've been legit worried PS4 would get the DLC first. But now I'm not worried in the slightest. 

I felt the same way two weeks ago. Add that the Xbox One dev kits were UNDER the tvs, with the PS4's next to them in the Marshawn lynch article, I feel pretty confident that everyone will be receiving DLC at the same time. 

There's some mental gymnastics going on in here. Of the things we have seen, not many point to Xbox marketing, if any. The banner not having Xbox on it is another clue. 

It's all opening up for a "surprise" e3 announcement at the sony conference. Very elaborate marketing, keeping the game in the headlines without showing any game play. Then they show the game, people get hyped up, and at the end of the video, the logo keeps them in the news again. 

It won't be long now though either way. We find out tomorrow. If it's not at the Xbox conference, it is pretty safe to assume at that point it will be at Sony's. Unless BO3 is skipping e3...

I like how you assume that because theres no xbox marketing that its sony who get early DLC, if you look there isnt any PS4 marketing for it either as far as I have seen. But your clouded because of bias so yeah.

It's the old saying, where there's smoke there's fire. Each article of "proof" on their own is nothing but circumstantial evidence, but together, the case starts to mount. 

It wouldn't be much of an anouncement if they let it slip on a banner now would it. It's either no marketing, or Sony marketing. I can't envision ActiBlizz not getting a marketing deal for the biggest game of the year. If they announce MS marketing, why would A) anyone care, and they hide it.

Edited by BestOfAllTime32

There's some mental gymnastics going on in here. Of the things we have seen, not many point to Xbox marketing, if any. The banner not having Xbox on it is another clue. 

It's all opening up for a "surprise" e3 announcement at the sony conference. Very elaborate marketing, keeping the game in the headlines without showing any game play. Then they show the game, people get hyped up, and at the end of the video, the logo keeps them in the news again. 

It won't be long now though either way. We find out tomorrow. If it's not at the Xbox conference, it is pretty safe to assume at that point it will be at Sony's. Unless BO3 is skipping e3...

​I thought the banner did have Xbox on it? 

Edit: No wait sorry, I'm wrong, Xbox is not on the banners. Still doesn't mean anything. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0

It's the old saying, where there's smoke there's fire. Each article of "proof" on their own is nothing but circumstantial evidence, but together, the case starts to mount. 

It wouldn't be much of an anouncement if they let it slip on a banner now would it. It's either no marketing, or Sony marketing. I can't envision ActiBlizz not getting a marketing deal for the biggest game of the year. If they announce MS marketing, why would A) anyone care, and they hide it.

​What makes you say it's the biggest game of the year?

I reckon Fallout, Battlefront give it a run for its money.

There's more evidence to it being a mutual release than a Sony early release. All you Sony fanboys need to take a step back and stop selective reading.

Yeah, face it, EVERYONE plays COD more then they play an ACTUALLY good game like fall out. Battlefeild would be the main rival opponent, but at the end of the day, zombies tops all. 

​Eh I will most likely not be buying Black Ops III. 

I think this all but confirms that they won't be showing at any conferences today.

Which would all but confirm that #DLCequality is even more in effect.

Telling part is them saying that E3 begins tomorrow. Kinda inferring that Duty will be quiet today, meaning they won't be showing at Sony or MS conference. Of course they could still show up but this says enough IMO.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by RedDeadRiot

:CLINDOEIL: OK @Matuzz 

​I'm not that interested in CoD MP anymore nor the futuristic campaign stuff and I don't see value in spending 120 € on Zombies alone after Black Ops II zombies for me was such a big dissapointment. So I rather focus on other games.

From that E3 conference... I dont think PS4 get exclusivity. Xbox are doing great and just knocked the ball out of the park. If they did get exclusivity, poor call of duty.

From that E3 conference... I dont think PS4 get exclusivity. Xbox are doing great and just knocked the ball out of the park. If they did get exclusivity, poor call of duty.

Poor COD for aligning itself with the most popular platform? 

More mental gymnastics there. MS is pandering to their crowd. How many people that are in to Halo don't already have one? The game was revealed a year ago, and there's already been a (broken) Halo on the cobsole. How many people that are interested in Forza don't already have an Xbox1, this is the third Forza in as many years.

Maybe Gears will bring in some fence sitters. I can't imagune many hibestly wanting that Fable game after the failure that was Fable 3, and the all around terrible look to Legends. 

MS is just pandering to the people that already bought their console. A great conference for you, was hilarious to me. Zombies may be an FPS, but other than Destiny, it's the only FPS I play. TPS is more of the same. MS didn't sell many consoles with this conference. 

More mental gymnastics there. MS is pandering to their crowd. How many people that are in to Halo don't already have one? The game was revealed a year ago, and there's already been a (broken) Halo on the cobsole. How many people that are interested in Forza don't already have an Xbox1, this is the third Forza in as many years.

Maybe Gears will bring in some fence sitters. I can't imagune many hibestly wanting that Fable game after the failure that was Fable 3, and the all around terrible look to Legends. 

MS is just pandering to the people that already bought their console. A great conference for you, was hilarious to me. Zombies may be an FPS, but other than Destiny, it's the only FPS I play. TPS is more of the same. MS didn't sell many consoles with this conference. 

​Are those salty tears I see? 

5cfe9e5e642ba0d0edb967c41dfac573.png

Anyone that disagrees that Microsoft made an amazing E3 is clearly a Sony Pony. 

Even us Xbox Gamers admit when PS4 does something good. 

In YOUR opinion Halo/Forza/Gears/Fable is an amazing e3. You are an Xbox person, so you like those franchises. You are letting your bias shine.

Listening to Phil and Geoff right now, Phil just said an interesting thing, blah first party blah, we still have great third party games like Destiny (Sony marketing), Battlefront (Sony marketing), and BLACK OPS 3. Coincidence? Possibly, but it's kind of funny. Like who forgot XB1 didn't have COD after what 12 games on Xbox.

In YOUR opinion Halo/Forza/Gears/Fable is an amazing e3. You are an Xbox person, so you like those franchises. You are letting your bias shine.

Listening to Phil and Geoff right now, Phil just said an interesting thing, blah first party blah, we still have great third party games like Destiny (Sony marketing), Battlefront (Sony marketing), and BLACK OPS 3. Coincidence? Possibly, but it's kind of funny. Like who forgot XB1 didn't have COD after what 12 games on Xbox.

​Joke is on you my naive friend I don't even Play Forza, Halo or Gears of war. Yet I acknowledge that the games look amazing. 

Your closed mindedness is a stain on gamers everywhere. I am not an Xbox person I am a Gamer. You literally just proved my point with your comment. So check yourself before you wreck yourself mate.