Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III "Ember" Tease

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, that Court Optic site is actually a video, as seen here:

3e99ca02640c143b7d58e7d4d3ad2977.png

The most interesting part is that the video is titled COD BLACKOUT. Is that a potential new name for the game?

Also worth noting that the bluebird password is in the source code again.

539144964c41856161cf4cab7b1f7878.png

Edited by Flammenwerfer

So, that Court Optic site is actually a video, as seen here:

3e99ca02640c143b7d58e7d4d3ad2977.png

The most interesting part is that the video is titled COD BLACKOUT. Is that a potential new name for the game?

Also worth noting that the bluebird password is in the source code again.

539144964c41856161cf4cab7b1f7878.png

​hmm interesting. in before console command in computer terminal maybe in a chair? lol. or put that password in some where? no clue really im just playing about remembering bo1 though in the chair. and well david vonderhaar tweeted out P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ End this B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶o̶u̶t̶. and H̶o̶w̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o? Blackout. See you s̶o̶o̶n?

Hmm, yes, yes, that just makes more sense. I wonder what the term "blackout" could mean for this game, if anything. Maybe it just means the act of blacking out important information, but still. Why is it in the title for the above video, then?

​well he is under an ndaa or whatever cant disclose info. so maybe once the trailer drops. the blackout on the info is gone or lifted? or the blackout is out there in the sense of showing us the trailer. we are no longer in the dark? il just assume that. i still dont think he will be able to or allowed to give out a ton of info. as there pr marketing is always cryptic stuff in bits and bobs or whatever rather than all at once 

Omg there is another website search for coalescence corp!

​They look way too real to be related!  In addition to the stuff below they are listed on Google Maps, and other thrid party biz sites.  Started online presence in April 2012.

http://www.coalesce.com/

https://twitter.com/coalescecorp

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coalesce-Corporation/248687395234343 

https://www.linkedin.com/company/coalesce-corporation 

Edited by yourmapper

I thought so too but the address leads to a house and I got that name from the ember teaser. Dont put it past Treyarch to make a very real looking site. I dunno their home page looks like a zombie hand for cripes sake ;)​ plus they way they talk about themselves on their website sounds like it fits perfectly

Just gonna Leave this here. 

Humanity has changed drastically since 2025. Human Augmentation has overtaken the world. The company known for the creation of the Drone Technology has since been defunct since Judgement Day....Tacitus.....However their technological advancements were salvaged by a new company. Decades went by and these Augmentations became a normal part of Human Life. People could enhance their own abilities, their own Genetic Makeup, and their own lifespan. A new networked connection was established and now everyone's minds became connected through technology.... "a Chip". Time continued to pass and Humans were finally able to create Real " Artificial Life". This life Is born like a human, grows like a Human, and can be engineered to develop certain Memories which are implanted into their Minds. Yet....once Mankind can create Life they also control it making them Godlike. Thus Spawning protests all over the world. These Artificial Beings....or...." Artificial Intelligence" are being bred to create super soldiers for the Military.....

This is what I can gather from the teaser and...well....some of it is ...kind of ruining what I had in store for some...future concepts of mine.... and 2 things in specific I might have mentioned before in some of my concepts. Also...I might Owe Nightmare Voyager some money if The Reveal shows a certain type of Character

• Administrators

I don't think we've "Created" life, only upgraded it.

I think created life is what comes next. Like if human improvement is advanced warfare, then sentient AI is manticore. 

​Agreed. In any story with the future as the time setting, the moral conflict of engineering another human being from scratch has always been the moral conflict. The same way cloning was in the past (and still is to this day).

Normality leads to enhancement. Enhancement leads to human augmentation (or substitution). And those lead to creation. At some point, humans will create the next generation through unnatural means with technology to create full-on cyborgs. That's the vibe I get when I watch this trailer.

It's easy to see that whoever we are playing as, will initially be in favor for augmentation but will soon take down the very company behind it because 1) Coalescence Corporation may attempt to control the entire human population with the augmented humans 2) the technology will fall into the hands of war mongrels (still could be Coalescence) or 3) the augmentation itself manifests the mind and causes those who underwent several enhancements to no longer be human [which several of y'all have discussed and I personally love].