James C. Burns talks about the "EVO-lution" of Black Ops.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, with the whole exo vs. evo thing, I think he is saying that there is a difference between just adding a feature to a game mode, as opposed to adapting the game mode itself (which could include new features as well).

i love Burnsy, but I think he's just having a piss.  Leading up to BO2, he made it seem like sgt. Frank woods would appear in zombies.  He knows people eat this up, and let's face it - we enable this to happen to ourselves :clap:

i take anything he says with a dump truck full of salt.  Regardless thanks for posting this Wicho.

Edited by GRILL™

I can see this being a massive troll. He is highly active ATM with videos & info etc. I just cant imagine Activision allowing him to make these personal videos talking about Intel & hints. The reveal hasn't even been shown yet. All credible info would be kept tightly under wraps, not leaked & hinted at by the lead voice actor  

Makes me think that he will not even be in Black Ops III 

I think he is in the new Star Wars game which is due for release around the same time?

Cyber pigs in the new zombie map Paris? I like James C Burns because he is a nice guy but he would not release info if he had any he just likes to build hype and get people thinking and discussing stuff but some people take it to seriously.

It is already here.

A.I. is the Zeitgeist of the 21st Century.

I could spend a few hours posting stuff about this topic.

Black Ops II had the human hack attack, Black Ops III will be an out of control A.I. that takes over the drones.

It could even be a rogue scientist/technocrat who uploads his mind into a machine (Warzone 2100 Nexus).

The line from Kyle Reese comes to mind:-

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake