COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

This is getting creepy. I feel like Salim himself is losing his memory since well he is recording this and obviously how the other teaser kind of goes off topic from what he was saying before. So what was that audio spike? There was a short one in the first and a big one in the second.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New unmarked man tweet 

links to a new account called jaxiplanet 

soundcloud file has this hidden inside

DYieYWU.png

This is Jaxiplanet's Twitter header. Maybe it has some hidden code in it like in TheUarkedMan's header.  On mobile so I can't check. :/

image.jpg.d150ab30956bd50f2f7fc4fc7b782a

image.thumb.jpg.0317ec5023807124f7846d87

This text was posted with the new audio:

(It was in all caps)

"THE ASTEROID 2052 CD98 IS PREDICTED TO PASS CLOSE TO THE EARTH ON APRIL 21 THE POTENTIAL HARZARDOUS FLYBY OF 2052 CD98 WILL BE LESS THAN 0.05 AU, AND ITS DIAMETER IS ESTIMATED TO BE BETWEEN 400-800 METERS. OBJECTS OF THIS SIZE ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO CAUSE LARGE SCALE DESTRUCTION IF IT WERE TO IMPACT ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH. JPL, WHICH MANAGES THE NEAR-EARTH OBJECT PROGRAM FOR NASA DECLINED TO COMMENT ON 2052 CD98"

Wow.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

If 87 has any relevance to my theory 2-3 years ago, I would be surprised, but Treyarch is made of em' so who knows. This is a long post, I’m sorry.

Basically the first connection to the number 87 we got was with the Viral Document dump with the GKNOVA Docs for Black Ops, in this image:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4105/4840964749_d0fb75e9d4.jpg

Which translated to ""From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome
Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the
dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.
Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building
87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

This strange poem or string of sentences has many meanings that went with the image, put the PARTS that are indicated, connect to the WHOLE, whatever this means.

We recognize MKULTRA, Bluebird, and artichoke as programs that were used to brainwash/program subjects during the cold war, as a result of Operation Paperclip (nazi scientists) findings.

This is the past and it is true.

Blome is referenced, this is Kurt Blome. His name was on this Der Riese image in World at War:

Screenshot2012-05-06at94917AM.png%7Eorig

Dr. K. Blome is written in the lower left with The Parteiadler and SS Stamps in the lower right, so this was most likely a highly classified project, perhaps with Group 935.

The German in the top left translates roughly to “As Soon as __?__ clotting out on shall, comes the __?__ to live back” and on the bottom “Brain of the _?_ _?_ ?”

I could use some help with this, but essentially what I am getting from this poster is that doctor Kurt Blome was called into look at the reanimated corpses Group 935 discovered and took notes on them.

Kurt Blome also worked on vaccines and experimented on humans, particularly in mental institutions, which makes me think perhaps he experimented in Verruckt, maybe explaining why there are staples on some zombies heads there, experimenting with the brains.

But anyway that is the reference to Kurt Blome, I’m not 100% sure what the evil is, but it could very easily be the GKNOVA gas, considering he was hired by the U.S. in 1951 after being interview at Camp David and worked on chemical warfare projects on secret projects, so the "evil" that was brought and hidden could easily be the NOVA gas. Another interesting connection with Blome is the allegation that he met with Frank Olson in Germany and was eventually killed after being involved with MKULTRA and the CIA's attempt to create a Manchurian candidate, some interesting covert history there.

http://www.serendipity.li/cia/olson2.htm

The next part references God vs God which can be interpreted in many ways, Richtofen vs Maxis perhaps?

Believe in the Welteis is a reference to the World Ice Theory, which I have a theory for the connection but won’t go into detail, I posted a short theory about it’s connection in another thread.

Power and German Knowledge reference GK and the Nova gas, Power may just be a reference to the Power over zombies or Element 115 in general.

Beware of the Black Sun is explained in the picture, Samantha was trapped in a pyramid on the moon, so the “Black Sun” aside from the nazi symbolism is symbolizing the power to control the zombies.

The next part is where it gets interesting, confusing, and where nobody really was able to solve this portion.

“Search the truth” or the past as referenced earlier “It is still there”.  Son of the Hud, we believed to reference Hudson (Perhaps the storyline will be tied into zombies somehow?)

Four Letters, nobody knows we think this stood for NOVA and connected with the German Knowledge referenced earlier (GKNOVA, perhaps this was what Blome brought and hid, Kurt Blome was known for experimenting with chemical and biological warfare in concentration camps)

Then comes Building 87, which is referenced in the actual game only one time, on the side of the “VRIL” gun in Call of the Dead:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110715101028/callofduty/images/1/1e/V-R11.png

I believe this cryptic poem was referencing this gun, powered by Element 115. This is the “87” that was supposed to be built, to “clean the world in a manner which is honorable” by reversing the effects of zombification. Perhaps “87” is just a code-word for a larger weapon to reverse zombification, perhaps a nuclear warhead with the technology used in this gun? Just a theory.

How mind control connects to Kurt Blome, World Ice Theory, The Black Sun, GKNOVA, and Hudson remains to be seen.

People were saying that Hudson looked like the Unmarked man, maybe he is, and maybe he will provide a link between the campaign and Zombies, if there is to be one, but anyway, that’s what I had on The number 87, any criticism or just calling me plain crazy is appreciated :D

However, I don't think they are giving us anything related to zombies right now, I'm sure it is all campaign related as it has been in the past with these virals, maybe we will find out more on Sunday.

Edited by BlackOpsTiger

the unmarked man has a new twitter banner

6QkL1xO.png

​AP psychology can tell me that (from left to right assuming the bottom is the back of the head based on the size of the lobes) 

-The optical lobe. (Used for processing sight) 

-The temporal lobe (Typically memory and language composition) 

-The frontal lobe. (Decision making) 

(This one is interesting) the limbic system-  which contains the amygalda (which is what appears to be red/orange) which processes anxiety-related emotions such as fear, anger, and worry. 

It is highlighting higher brain functions.

This is a long shot but I fire it none the less.

Thanks for that post @Tiger.

This whole thing is a combine rerun of the ARGs of old.

As this is the third part of a trilogy they need to bring the loose ends back together.

Right, back to the point I wanted to make:

Brain eating vaccines to give a nano lobotomy.

Give the info a chance hear him out.

Look into the T4 phage.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/brain-eating-nanobots-being-put-in-vaccines-says-whistleblower-3006640.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1299540/Jab-stop-stress-slowing-down.html

PENTAGON BRIEFING ON REMOVING THE GOD GENE:

Note those MRI images of brain activity.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake