COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the unmarked man is trying to help us figure this out just like Hudson was trying to help mason figure things out. I think tberyre the same. He is telling us to literally listen to his voice maybe analyze the sounds more. Has anyone kept track of the length of each clip either to see if that forms anything? Maybe Hudson was the first to under go cybernetic implants.

I'm gonna be completely honest: I don't think the Unmarked Man is Hudson at all. Just because the figure has rolled up sleeves doesn't mean anything, as Richtofen had the same in Origins. It's also impossible for him to have ever had augmentations or had memories implanted in him, as we know both where he was, and constantly saw him up to his death. 

I'm not saying he's not involved at all, because he is an integral part in what happened with Mason. This just seems more like Resnov, with the way he wants people to listen to the sound of his voice instead. I definitely think it's campaign related... But the unmarked man is a much for fitting title for "the wolf" ;)... And we really know nothing. It could be a new character, or may not even be an actual character at all. We'll get a few more teasers before and after the big reveal Sunday, so let's focus on what we know/have pieces of already. 

Edited by gfn21

2 new snapchat teasers, one has this hidden in the audio

S6NIj8j.jpg

pigpen

translates to

ENHA

NCEY

OURS

ENHANCE YOURS

and then this

"Listen only to the sound of my voice" "Enhance yours" and referencing towers popping up between sidewalks (cell phone or radio towers in cities) makes me think that with this being set in the future, society will have accepted brain implants, developed from technology we saw in Black Ops 1, but the public doesn't know this, because it was a black operation.

"Enhance yours" could certainly be a subliminal message encoded in the sound of his voice sent to the people with brain implants, to control the public, even the soldiers of another nation, to enhance their body, mind, etc. with more devices and cybernetics that can be used to control the mind and body.

Just a theory, but that's where I think this campaign viral is headed, could be zombies, but like others have said they usually don't reveal much if at all about zombies until right before the game is out. Traditionally Campaign/Storyline of the game is revealed around E3 time, then multiplayer details, then around October Zombies details, but they could be trying something different this time, you never know:Smiley Food:

I've been following since the snaps started up.

I haven't had much time to do any crunching of my own, however...

Kinda doubt it will amount to much--- and I'm not even sure of the real times (just the uploaded times) as I am not even receiving the snaps to my mobile--- but do yall think there's a reason why the time allotted per snap differs? I know it can be set to whatever the sender desires, and the range can be anything if using apps like Phantom, so... Something to keep in mind. I'm pretty new to Snap too, but it seems like it's pretty easy to get any number you'd desire.

I'm gonna be completely honest: I don't think the Unmarked Man is Hudson at all. Just because the figure has rolled up sleeves doesn't mean anything, as Richtofen had the same in Origins. It's also impossible for him to have ever had augmentations or had memories implanted in him, as we know both where he was, and constantly saw him up to his death. 

I'm not saying he's not involved at all, because he is an integral part in what happened with Mason. This just seems more like Resnov, with the way he wants people to listen to the sound of his voice instead. I definitely think it's campaign related... But the unmarked man is a much for fitting title for "the wolf" ;)... And we really know nothing. It could be a new character, or may not even be an actual character at all. We'll get a few more teasers before and after the big reveal Sunday, so let's focus on what we know/have pieces of already. 

​Plot twist, it's Hudfather. 

​Not HAARP exactly.

I think he means smart street lighting.

http://www.infowars.com/smart-street-lights-to-track-everything-we-do-all-the-time/

Smart street lights that “track everything we do all the time” are on the horizon according to a CBS News report which touted the environmental benefits of new LED systems that also feature an array of surveillance capabilities.

The A.I. will have ears & eyes everywhere.

Remember Eagle Eye?

This happened during the filming:

Shia scooped Snowden by around five years.

Regards Alpha.

​So they're done testing.. Testing what?

@LiamFTWinter

The Dry Run is over. We have figured out some of the Teasers so far.

Now the real Viral Campaign starts.

QRV HTTP://WWW.

Q Code

The Q code is a standardized collection of three-letter message encodings, also known as a brevity code, all of which start with the letter "Q", initially developed for commercial radiotelegraph communication, and later adopted by other radio services, especially amateur radio. Although Q codes were created when radio used Morse code exclusively, they continued to be employed after the introduction of voice transmissions. To avoid confusion, transmitter call signs are restricted; while an embedded three-letter Q sequence may occur (for instance when requested by an amateur radio station dedicated to low-power operation), no country is ever issued an ITU prefix starting with "Q". The codes in the range QAA–QNZ are reserved for aeronautical use; QOA–QQZ for maritime use and QRA–QUZ for all services.

Hell Yeah!

Edited by PINNAZ
  • Tech Admin

Guys, a sub sent me this picture:

200vdz4.jpg

Map: Standoff

I don't have much time, but I kinda transcripted what is says.
The translation doesn't make sense, so I possibly made some mistakes.

"в случае воэникновения чреэвычайной ситуац,ии нерейдите на убежиш,е от радиоактивных осадков."

Give it a try.

http://russian.typeit.org/

​This is what I have so far

in the case of Vaughan and the collision of the CR ee of the Emergency Situations si , s Nereide on persuasion Ishe from radio active precipitation