Black Ops 3: Where I think we are going next Revisited

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Well see, there is one that literally mentions Eisenwralt or something, which translates to the frozen kingdom. I need that picture so I can do some digging and relate it to other maps, because I think I can vaguely remember one related to the word honour, which came up in that SoE cipher.

Eisenwralt....... Reminds me of Eisendrachen.

But I guess you remarked that too

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Eisenwralt....... Reminds me of Eisendrachen.

But I guess you remarked that too

I found out that it was called Eiswalt which means ice cave. I will keep looking for the picture. Sadly, I know people here have it but I don't know who and they probably won't see this.

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I found out that it was called Eiswalt which means ice cave. I will keep looking for the picture. Sadly, I know people here have it but I don't know who and they probably won't see this.

I searched on google "black ops illuminati ice cave" and I found many things about something in Shangri La and Der Eisendrache.

No pictures, only videos and sites, but maybe you find the thing you search.