#backinblack Teaser Trailer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47.3667 N, 8.5500 E I think these are the coordinates to Zurich Switzerland.  These were coordinates on the gun. 

Thats what I got too. I saw another set earlier in the video 30.0500 N, 8.5500 E. Those are in the middle of Cairo, Egypt.

i think its sexy

Me too. Like HW I'm hoping for an older setting, but this teaser could be anything. Might be a continuation of BO2 since it has some quotes from it or might be a beginning of Black Ops in America story since it says everything we know is wrong. Maybe both. Both coordinates relate to WW2 and there are all kinds of symbols in it. I saw some eye looking logo, a weird 8, and a constellation. So you know some of the expert community guys are going to find some cool stuff to keep us busy. 

And 115 is everywhere in it. 

Edited by Cheesegrater28

Well considering BO1 and BO2 had the best storyline and most likable characters, I am glad to see it return. Not sure how they will carry it on but I have faith in Treyarch and consider them to be very innovative when it comes to the campaign modes.

That aside, I am only truly going to care about the zombie mode and don't expect to hear much about that for months to come. :(

Well it seems that the person is wearing exoskeleton and it seemed in the teaser that the soldiers had exoskeleton units in their backs. Goes well with the human enhancement articles Treyarch had posted that I mentioned in the teaser thread.

I think perhaps the 3 is for 3 different settings, considering how diverse the snaps were.

Past, Modern, and Future, thus appealing to all Cod Fans. 

Just imagine how diverse the MP would be, some maps are past, and you can have classes for the past maps, some are modern, so there are modern weapons, and then futuristic, which perhaps could have something to do with the bio-modification articles, or exos!