Teaser appreciation

I can't express this enough trayarch! We LOVE our eastereggs ESPECIALLY like these snap-chat teasers!

I created this thread to give a big thumbs up to you guys for hyping us like this! Also to discuss possibilitys as to where these teasers will go and what they're about:

My personal theory is that someone has found the same technology used to brainwash mason and is currently using it on someone who doesn't want it. (Well who wants to be a sleeper agent?)

Of course that tree could also be the result of David masson's last memory of his father...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't express this enough trayarch! We LOVE our eastereggs ESPECIALLY like these snap-chat teasers!

I created this thread to give a big thumbs up to you guys for hyping us like this! Also to discuss possibilitys as to where these teasers will go and what they're about:

My personal theory is that someone has found the same technology used to brainwash mason and is currently using it on someone who doesn't want it. (Well who wants to be a sleeper agent?)

Of course that tree could also be the result of David masson's last memory of his father...

I completely agree, this is a phenomenal way to build excitement for the next game. Thanks for making this thread!

As far as what it all means, that's something we might not know exactly until the game releases. The guy narrating, Dr. Salim, seems to be really important. The point about David Mason you brought up is very interesting, too. Maybe we're listening in on the brainwashing of Alex Mason, or maybe this is him talking with a psychiatrist after the events of Black Ops in an attempt to stop being haunted by Resnov. The tree could be his "happy place" where he remembers that moment with David. Either way, I think Treyarch will move away from the future and go back to the historical outlook their other games have. If they build off of the ending where Alex is just wounded, they have a lot of time to fill in where he was MIA...Salim is a common Arab name, so maybe a game set in the Middle East? Or would Treyarch be able to cover the war on terror? Alex would be 68, but David would be 22 at the time 9/11 occured, which could be his reason for enlisting...

Hell, they could go back even further, as there still is a really good chance Alex Mason killed/helped assassinate JFK. Being the "bad guy" and being hunted down by your former allies is a very rare thing in gaming all together. There's so much Treyarch can do, and I can't wait to see what they're planning... And, ya know, more zombies info would always be a plus ;)