COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just turned on my blops 2 Xbox and Message of the day was the same old richtofen one

At this point were just getting teased for the campaign, look under multiplayer to find the new one.

@MrMichelin46 : Where'd you get that?

As for the trident, I doubt it will be linked to a sunny drink producer...

They do lotion too!

Just turned on my blops 2 Xbox and Message of the day was the same old richtofen one

At this point were just getting teased for the campaign, look under multiplayer to find the new one.

@MrMichelin46 : Where'd you get that?

As for the trident, I doubt it will be linked to a sunny drink producer...

It's all over twitter, a ton of COD-related youtubers have it set as their cover or profile photos

I dont want this to be a futuristic game but treyarchs posts on facebook seem to point to that unless they had this type of technology in the past that was ultra secret and only uses on certain black ops soldiers...

I hope they go back into the past in some missions at least, like they did with Black Ops 2.

but one thing. just one thing.

No. Exos.

I hate hopping on the hype train...I'm an adult, I should act like one, right? Hahaha! Yeah...prolly.

This may be nothing, but researching that phrase brought me to a movie that I had come across a couple years ago. Treyarch puts deep stuff into their hints alotta times. But sometimes, it's just a riddle, or a simple message. Any association may be a real stretch, but the synopsis was oddly coincidental.

The Sound of My Voice (2011)

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1748207/

Holy crap! I just read the description of the movie in that link and it lines up perfectly with the whole time travel aspect of the zombies story. Great find!

well regardless of the era the next COD is set in, Zombies isn't bound to the era of campaign or multiplayer. So the maps they produce can take place in any time period they like.

Eh, only the first maps seem to take place in the same timeline as the campaign.

World at War: 1945

Nacht: 1945

Black Ops 1: 60's

"Five": 1960's

Black Ops 2: 2025

TranZit: 2025

Obviously the last maps take place in a different timeline, but should this carry on, our first map will take place in the same timeline as our campaign.

I don't think they would ever make a futuristic version of the seal logo, that thing has stood for a long time and it would be a dishonor to the Seals to change it. My 2 cents.

Well in Modern Warfare 3 this was the seal logo:

NavySEALs_icon.png

So they could have just modeled new faction logo from the trident. 

EDIT: and this in BO2:

U.S._Navy_SEALs_emblem_BOII.png

Anyone have evidence of these "missing characters" in Black Ops 2 MP? I'm talking about letters and numbers btw. It seems Twitter is going crazy about it, CharlieIntel posted about it, and Tmart posted a video about. However I didn't notice proof anywhere from any of these sources. Am I missing something or are people just spreading misinformation again?

Wish I could take a picture somehow.  Here's what I've noticed...

At first it was a slice out of circle.  I believe it was black at first.  

Then half of it turned blue, like the blue hue from the xmas tree image.

Now it's a full circle, that looks like a screenshot of the forest, but a slice cut out of it with the blue hue of the xmas tree image.

- Mix

Anyone else noticing the avatar for callofduty on snapchat keeps changing?  It's like an image is being revealed.

- Mix

It's nothing. When looking at stories on Snapchat, the image changes depending on how many snaps they have saved to the story and how long they are. Sometimes it's a full circle, other times it looks like pacman. There are no avatars on Snapchat.

Why are they using snap chat anyways? Why not just use twitter? Either they have stock in it or they don't want us to save the pics. But obviously we can. I dont get it. Or is it nothing? Or maybe we have yet to find out...

Edited by Teknique70

Why are they using snap chat anyways? Why not just use twitter? Either they have stock in it or they don't want us to save the pics. But obviously we can. I dont get it. Or is it nothing? Or maybe we have yet to find out...

I'd say they're using it just because. I remember for Origins, Treyarch used Vine to release their teasers so I guess they just wanted to add another social media app to their arsenal.