COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

Can someone post it? My snapchat keeps deciding it will open the video but not show it me. Thanks for doing a viral like that Treyarch :)

Either way it seems very  calm. Weird since Call of Duty is more action packed. 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another frame, creepy looking face at the bottom -

tiRPFIX.png?1

I think thats a brain, well a head and a brain.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager
  • Tech Admin

Right, I'm not one to usually get involved but I'm a bit hyped myself now - anyway a few observations to throw into the mix.

7d7f4439b38e38418dc70cfba7352c1a.png

This picture is interesting, why, well I think the little girl is Samantha but what is that in the background? Is it pterodactyl? To big for a normal bird (I think).

2c8d205ccfd5357f6ad763f5431427d0.png

Why a matchstick? It doesn't make any sense, unless it ties it the idea of it being early man and fire?

c8e4d8a6b4b71c86aa51af8b6da2e9cc.png

The chopper has been mentioned but why this specific model, where has it been used in action?

3d430244fb6b638d8c8c186a7bb7a88e.png

What is this?

0af8527f8020ce5a8caa5bce7c258b12.png

5cdbe945aa498962499352f925cdaec9.png

Could this be a spaceman in the background (right handside)

9ae173b1eef0a7193eca56c6c6b4d967.png

47ca15d97bc13c29ab2accecdd49d9d5.png

It's difficult to tell, what are those numbers/signs?

Interesting, we need to breakdown the clues that are in plain sight.

I liked how BO2 had two main parellel storylines as part of the overarching narrative, one in the final years of the Cold War and the other in 2025. Great narrative choice, I hope this returns in BO3.

It would be the best way imo to satisfy those who want CoD to go back in time versus those who are happy with the future setting.
Let's face it, CoD MP will never be set in WW2 again. The Campaign on the other hand they can go pretty much wherever they want.

I'm leaning more heavily towards the Gulf War/Desert Storm.

That's what I think too based on the helicopter and the soldier's gear and terrain, I'd say it's Iraq war(s) time period and PTSD and the therapy involved in that.

Although it could span multiple time periods like BO2 did.

Edited by yourmapper

I liked how BO2 had two main parellel storylines as part of the overarching narrative, one in the final years of the Cold War and the other in 2025. Great narrative choice, I hope this returns in BO3.

It would be the best way imo to satisfy those who want CoD to go back in time versus those who are happy with the future setting.

Let's face it, CoD MP will never be set in WW2 again. The Campaign on the other hand they can go pretty much wherever they want.

I would tend to agree with you as far as MP is concerned, although i would LOVE next gen WW2 MP and think it would be awesome... just might not have the mass appeal that future stuff has.  However I could see Treyarch as the only ones capable to market it to the masses and pull it off.

However, the cool thing is, that with 3 distinct separate modes (and treyarch makes them more separate than the other devs imo) They could still have a near future type MP experience, A future/past campaign experience, and then take zombies to any time period they want. I think that is a really exciting prospect