Legacy of the Damned 2: A Pirate Adventure

Cutscene: The Boat crashes and everyone dies.

Easter Egg Song

Find the three gold coons.

Bonus easter egg Song

Spawn:

You spawn in the Beach and there are zombies coming in from all directions. All of you are given SMR’s as a starting gun and suddenly everything goes dark.. You then wake up inside davey Jone’s Anus.The walls are moist and you can barely see. But there are zombies everywhere and you need to defend yourself. Once you escape you land in the ocean where you are attacked by the Electric Eel. All the Zombies in this map are Spooky Scary skeleton Pirates. You can swim in this map because you are underwater. This is totally like Leviathan oh no wait...you people are already dead so you don’t need a breathing apparatus to walk on the ocean floor….. ORIGINAL CONTENT!! Every 5 rounds a giant sea otter arrives and tries to eat the players. However If samanther Appears all you need to do is throw a monkey bomb and it will explode killing everyonel. You also have to find the One Bling which is hidden in the map but enough about that.

The next area is a place filled with CO-RAL…..Everything is so very sexy when stuf happens. Zrombies spawn from the Coral and try to attack you but you are all too spooky so they walk right through you. Here you can find a Ship underwater. You can fiz it by pressing x and when it is done you can sail it out of the ocean floor which means you can now search for the treasure which is hidden away somewhere.

Pack a punch/: The Pack a Punch is a small hole in the ground. You put in your weapon………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..what? You want it back? Fuck no.

Characters

Clancey: A swashbuckiling female Pirate. Because we need to Pander to the feminist demographic by making a Kickass female character that is totally not sexualized. She has her face covered by sheets because she should be cool without showing you how she looks

Zubambi: A black character because not adding him would be racist. He is strong, he is powerfull. He has guns for hands and a rocket torso.

Salazar: The Typical whimpy weiner man. Nobody Likes him. Period

That Other Guy:  The guy even less important than Salazar. He lieks boats and memes. he also likes to surf on the bodies of sea otters. He lieks gold becuse he is pirate at pirate bay

Perks

YagerNogg- Makes you weaker

SpoodSoda- You can no longer reload your weapon

Double Slap- You can now slap clancey’s ass if you are a male character

Dick Revive: Reviving your friends will kill them

Mule Shit: You can only use your knife

PHD Fapper; Give some real explosive loving, shower the zombies with your C#@

Tombstone Soda: You leave behind a tombstone if you die. However you spawn too far away to collect it.

Vulture Aids: You get Aids and you lose health gradually

New Weapons

The Canon Gun: Whatever you shoot with this gun becomes Non canon.

The Slingshot: A weapon that shoots rocks

Easter Egg:

Step 1: Eat the Bagel

Step 2: Eat the Bagel

Step 3: Eat the Bagel

Step 4: Eat the Bagel

Step 5: Eat the Bagel

Step 6: Eat the Bagel

Step 7: Eat the Bagel

Reward

You get to eat the Bagel

Ending: Everyone Dies and a Sequel Is announced

Quotes

Zubambi

“ Swiggitty swoogity im comin for da booty

Clancey

“ I can take care of myself I don’t need a man’

Salazar

I’m useless snarf snarf

Papa Smurf:

Get to the Smurf, Oh god look at all the smurf!

Note from the Author: I hpe you enjoyed Legacy of the damned Too becasue I am here to announce Legacy iof the Damned 3 which is actually a prequel about how our 4 characters met. They met in college and this story needs to be told in order to complete the series.

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic