afrojack involved in new treyarch game / video

ok so i happened to stumble upon this tweet and in no way at all is it a leak. but it sure points that he is working with them possibly doing a song of some kind? idk or playing a part working with treyarch il post the tweet here https://twitter.com/djafrojack/status/580088002828877824 and so it begins. the info is slowly coming .... also sorry i may of realised i posted this in the wrong place but it seemed like a news announcement to me of sorts. if any of the mods think it should be in another place could you move it not delete it thanks. also seems treyarch replied to him when i scrolled further down 

Edited by dannyfrog2013
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good catch. Thatd be interesting ya know? Normally we get rock songs for Treyarch but i could dig wubs while blowing out a zombies brains.

so could i im a big fan of dubstep or the likes of other styles of music like that. seems the progress within the game or what i expected is alot further along eh 

who is afrojack?  did he do the because i got high song?  can he cover muse? can he just call muse and get them to do it?? lol

afrojack is a guy who has been around for a good while here is 1 of his primary songs i know 

and this. these are the only 2 songs that i really know by him tbh with you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnHXN12IHQ

I havent listened in forever but i do like these songs. im just not entirely sure what he can bring to treyarchs call of duty its a strange one based on his genre even if i do like it i suppose or these 2 songs at least lol

Edited by dannyfrog2013

oh its dubstep.   welp, time to get my mute button ready

btw best ever music for CoD was BO1 when the credits rolled and i heard Sympathy for the Devil by the stones kick in.  that was awesome

lol @ mute button and well. he may just be going round the studio the same way he did with sledgehammer promoting it etc etc saying he played it gotta wait 6 months blah blah. i honestly cant see him or his music being in the game but time will tell eh i suppose lol

Was there anything said after that? Also this is AW news :P maybe we should have a 3arch news section as well?

i just saw news and announcements so i posted it here then i realised lol. but it is news even if its not aw i suppose i did originally post above the mods could move it but maybe its in its rightful place here lol

2 things: 

1- If this is a trayarch game, does it belong in the AW forums? 

and 2- Why is dubstep not in AW? That's where it'd be the most fitting. Yet we get rise of the val. ...

lol i posted it here because it was news :| my bad i realised after but was nothing i could do about it. but i know we have a treyarch section but not news 

Call of Duty: Retard Zombies confirmed... Anything similar to dubstep in zombies would make me want to lay down and let the zombies eat me just to end it...

well he might be doing just the same as what he did with sledgehammer go around the studio talk about it play the game hype it up and then leave. it might not be in the game but i do know this history always usually repeats ITSELF -_- but time will tell eh. i do like dubstep but i want elena siegman back or something or even malukah wouldnt be so bad she did some good songs for bo2 zombies

Edited by dannyfrog2013