CODz Songlist voting system

Ok, i got this idea from choppers thread about the band Muse being hinted in tweets. I was thinking we should make a request thread and voting system for songs we would like to see in future zombie maps from Treyarch zombies and custom maps. Its a great way for both Treyarch (and our Architects) to know what kind of music we really want to hear while absolutely demolishing zombies.

I'm still unsure how to actually make this work but i was thinking we should all post requests here and/or add  a voting system, then tweet the results to treyarch themselves.

I suggest everybody to listen to all the songs posted by everyone and anyone! even if you don't like a song at one point in time you will be surprised on how much music there is out there you haven't heard, it may actually grow on you! 

i want to hear ONLY positive feedback (as for figuring out which songs we want, we do not need negative comments on any type of music) it's necessary for us to know if you like peoples choices!

I'm going to request a few songs to get us started....

ARTIST                                                                            SONG

Queens of the stone age                                                 You think i ain't worth a dollar, But i feel like a millionaire 

Queens of the stone age                                                 If i had a tail

Fidlar                                                                                Cheap Beer

Future of the left                                                               Arming Eritrea

Nirvana                                                                              Breed

Probot                                                                                Shake your blood

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had threads like this before and everytime I throw in the penny for Tool. They are absoultely perfect for the atmosphere of Zombies. I speak from experience since I've made loads of Zombies playlists too.

A couple of examples:

@Speedo Cola well put something down??? i really wouldn't at all classify all this music as rock.... rock is short for rock n roll, which is a very wide and always changing genre.... just because its a band doesn't make it "Rock"

I wasn't referring to the posts you guys were making, I was referring to the maps that are already out and how Treyarch typically do rock music EE'S lol

All typical songs aside, it would also be a nice touch to have some eerie ambient music that picks up in intensity as the rounds progress as a nice touch too. Similar to L4D  and how the music signifies hordes or special infected alongside just the random ambience at times.