Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HitmanVere

Features you want in Custom Zombies?

I decided to make this topic to discuss more widely about ideas for CZs, especially features.

As you know, I'm mapmaker, lol. But sometimes my head is empty with ideas about features in my maps.

So, I would like to see your input on what features you would want to see in custom zombies :)

Please, don't add existing stuff, like BO2 weapons, BO perks and such, but they can be inspired by existing stuff, like new buildables, wunderweapons and such :)

While playing Exo Zombies, I was thinking: Why not incorporate the aspect of an "infected round" into Custom Zombies somehow? I'd assume it's a possibility to perhaps have incorporated in some way, somehow.

Could revive this topic :D Yeah, I have heard about infected rounds, Meh. I have played AW few times on friends house and I always get rekted at infected rounds :D But yeah, would be cool to see in atleast one map. I have already implemented Explosive Touch from Carrier, anything else you guys want to see from that map? Ideas are always welcome ;)

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .