What are you listening right now?

It releases tomorrow for me and I just researched there is going to be a "proper" album as well?! Jeez... I am slacking. haha Thank you for the heads up.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive been listening to a lot of fingerstyle guitar work lately. Especially Fleetwood Mac and Dire Straits. I have been listening to a lot of Pantera and Metallica too, Cowboys from hell and Seattle 89

The purpose of this thread is to share with our fellow members what music you're currently in love with. Embedding the official music video from YouTube is a nice touch. I'll go first: KuVA

Lenne this thread is only for music that was popular in 2011. Get it together!   Anyway, who is loving this new song Party Rock Anthem?  

Getting into some REALLY OLD songs lately. Strangely.

Guess I can vibe with anything.

yeah I'm shocked i like this paramore song too

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

@The Meh Good Charlotte is always good, my favourite of them is "Lifestyles of the rich and famous".

Also, a whole different type of music, but the piano in the intro and outro of this one is just perfect: