What are you listening right now?

• Moderators
8 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

NaBrZBunny’s been super into LDR and I’ve been all about Taylor Swift these days, not to mention it’s Autumn, and I always binge Red during this time of year. 

Whachu talkin bout tho, Willis? Lover’s got some smashing pieces on it. Think you outta give it another go. Try to skip the shyte ones as you go. Heheh

I stumbled upon a Spanish pop punk band a little while back called Alfenic, and holy smokes I’ve been hooked. Especially their song “No Estamos Solos” was so good I actually tried to learn to sing and understand it. Managed to pretty much get the chorus down and I can follow the rest with a lyric sheet. 

Will give it a try!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive been listening to a lot of fingerstyle guitar work lately. Especially Fleetwood Mac and Dire Straits. I have been listening to a lot of Pantera and Metallica too, Cowboys from hell and Seattle 89

The purpose of this thread is to share with our fellow members what music you're currently in love with. Embedding the official music video from YouTube is a nice touch. I'll go first: KuVA

Lenne this thread is only for music that was popular in 2011. Get it together!   Anyway, who is loving this new song Party Rock Anthem?  

I love my Discover Weekly.

• 3 weeks later...

Coldplay - Everyday Life

I waited very patiently for over 10 years to say this: This new Coldplay album is very, very good. :' )

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Coldplay - Everyday Life

I waited very patiently for over 10 years to say this: This new Coldplay album is very, very good. :' )

Yes, cant stop listening to it and already downlosded the first piano sheets! This album is magical! I like it how they make all types of music in this: Classical, gospel, arabic, jazz, etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

That quick drum in the middle...damn

I never realised how old green day actually are., @anonymous haha

• 2 months later...

So Steven Universe Future just used this song.

Quite a vibe song.

• Moderators

Last week my grandma's gave her old gramaphone player which I fixed and could keep. I have now ordered my first vinyl discs: both Green Day. The album '21st Century Breakdown' and the album 'Revolution Radio'. Damn I can keep listening

45 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Last week my grandma's gave her old gramaphone player which I fixed and could keep. I have now ordered my first vinyl discs: both Green Day. The album '21st Century Breakdown' and the album 'Revolution Radio'. Damn I can keep listening

Nice!

I'm gonna get a record player at the end of this month, also already have my first vinyl. :)

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Nice!

I'm gonna get a record player at the end of this month, also already have my first vinyl. :)

Which vinyl you bought? You should label it with 'Len's first LP, 2020'. Fun if you refind it in 50 years

Donor

I've been listening to a lot of MGMT lately. Been a big fan of them since their album Oracular Spectacular release and have been a big fan since. This is probably their most well known song...

On 3/7/2020 at 3:25 PM, anonymous said:

Which vinyl you bought? You should label it with 'Len's first LP, 2020'. Fun if you refind it in 50 years

I go missing in my Sleep from Wilsen. I wanted to pick a record, which I don't own physically yet. Otherwise I would have maybe picked A Rush of Blood to the Head or Viva La Vida... or In Rainbows from Radiohead. I dunno. Haha don't need to do that. I will remember this record being my first one for all time. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

So I found this masterpiece accidentally while listening to some of my old man's vinyls. 14 minutes of aesthetic goosebumbs, the best that can come from a combination of guitar, piano and vocals.

(I'm in love with that piano line starting from 5:24)

• 2 weeks later...

This new Fiona Apple Album is pretty much what the doctor ordered for me.

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

This song is named 'Broken Arrows' so I felt like sharing it: 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Bought the vinyl of Love over Gold by Dire Straits last week. One big masterpiece, from Telegraph Road all the way to It Never Rains

3 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Bought the vinyl of Love over Gold by Dire Straits last week. One big masterpiece, from Telegraph Road all the way to It Never Rains

How many do you have by now?

I still only have two. ;_;

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Lenne said:

How many do you have by now?

I still only have two. ;_;

I self bought 2 Greendays, one Coldplay and a Dire Straits by now. Hope to get my hands on a UB40 soon. Aside from those, I got a small collection of like 10 LP's scavenged from family members. Among them are some weird ancient german schlagers. Which ones do you have?

Donor

Right this second listening to this: 

But music lately has gone between Three Days Grace (that new cover of Somebody I Used to Know is actually pretty good!) / Saint Astonia, Avenged Sevenfold, Treyarch Music, Disturbed, Minecraft OST and Doom 2016 / Doom Eternal music/mixes

Ive been listening to a lot of fingerstyle guitar work lately. Especially Fleetwood Mac and Dire Straits. I have been listening to a lot of Pantera and Metallica too, Cowboys from hell and Seattle 89 live album. Would certainly recommend for any guitar / metalheads 

Trying to play Sultans of Swing is challenging but really fun. Not even getting to that chorus hook line and im enjoying it already 

On 9/30/2020 at 12:17 PM, anonymous said:

I self bought 2 Greendays, one Coldplay and a Dire Straits by now. Hope to get my hands on a UB40 soon. Aside from those, I got a small collection of like 10 LP's scavenged from family members. Among them are some weird ancient german schlagers. Which ones do you have?

UB40?

Ewww Schlager is the only or at least one of the few genres I despise. haha

I got the Wilsen record I already told you about and Kanye West's "ye".

Thinking of getting the new Gorillaz record coming up this month on vinyl, but haven't decided yet.

Donor

Lenne I haven't gotten around to listening to lana's poetry album thing have you?

@Tac Is it out? I completely missed that, if that is the case.

Donor