The Nazi Zombie Pro

What are you listening right now?

I'm pretty sure nobody here likes a lot of the music I listen to but Beyoncé's new album just dropped and it's all i've been listening to recently. It's probably her best album and it has my new favorite Beyoncé song called All night. The whole album is so worth listening to, it's a masterpiece tbh.

I've also been in love with M83 recently

I believe @ZombieOfTheDead can appreciate this. :cool48:

Wish I wouldn't hate crowds so much, so I could actually experience this for real. ^^

After like 13 years demon days from Gorillaz finally clicked with me and it is a great feeling. Now if you excuse me, I am gonna listen to it on repeat, until I can't stand it anymore.

Meanwhile, in the world of HevyDevy...

I forgot how good this album was. 

Feist - Pleasure

This will destroy you - young mountain

The National - I am easy to find

Some albums I've been listenin to this past week.

Donor
5 hours ago, Lenne said:

This will destroy you - young mountain

One of my favourite bands, I love listening to The Mighty Rio Grande.

Currently listening to Sunflower -Post Malone & Swae Lee.

Kids see Ghosts - Kids see Ghosts (Finally gave this one a chance, after a year of just refusing to listen to it.)

Florence and the Machine - High as hope (Though there ain't no week passing by where I don't listen to that one.)

Thom Yorke - The Eraser (In preperation for the 27th next week.)

A couple of more albums I've been listenin to these past weeks.

Music is vital.

6 hours ago, Lenne said:

Kids see Ghosts - Kids see Ghosts (Finally gave this one a chance, after a year of just refusing to listen to it.)

What a weird name

On 6/21/2019 at 5:39 PM, anonymous said:

What a weird name

It's Kanye, so no surprises there. haha

Slime Rancher is a cute, beautiful game, and I defy anyone to say otherwise of it.

I don’t know if I’ve ever said it, but the band - if you can call the madness that is this a band - “Ayreon” may very well be one of the biggest bands for inspiration for me when I write The Unity Series. Which, I definitely want to speak more on in a separate “retrospective” post, but... I just wanted to get that out there. Arjen Anthony Lucassen is a legend among progressive metal musicians and pretty much deserves all the respect he gets.

...hell, Citadel’s an obvious calling to Into the Electric Castle (a classic), and I can’t deny it.

Anyways, here’s “Age of Shadows”, off of the album “01011001”. Perhaps my favorite album ever, next to Into the Electric Castle and Devin Townsend’s “Ocean Machine”. It’s a heated competition for the throne there... but it’s in the realm of “Top 3”.

As it would happen, I found a strange band today. Huge allure, for sure. Somehow it knows what I wanted and somehow I didn’t know what I wanted out of it. The band’s called “The Dear Hunter”.

(I have the strangest feeling that @Lenne might dig the second one. Don’t ask me why, I don’t know your tastes. Just, uh... just saying it.)

@The Meh It kinda reminds me of Death Cab for Cutie, which I like. ;3

Currently listening to Anima from good ol Mr. Yorke and I gotta say, it certainly is his best solo work.

Been listening this past week to:

Yeezus from Kanye West

NFR from one of my queens: Lana Del Rey

Metals from Feist.

Right now I am listening to Sleep well Beast from The National and in the coming days I will give the new Tool album some listens.

SO, MUCH. MUSIC. 🥰

headphones jamming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Admin
30 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Been listening this past week to:

Yeezus from Kanye West

NFR from one of my queens: Lana Del Rey

Metals from Feist.

Right now I am listening to Sleep well Beast from The National and in the coming days I will give the new Tool album some listens.

SO, MUCH. MUSIC. 🥰

headphones jamming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Lenne this thread is only for music that was popular in 2011. Get it together!

Anyway, who is loving this new song Party Rock Anthem?

I haven't the faintest idea if anyone watches Steven Universe... but god, the movie's awesome. Soundtrack too.

Donor

Released just this week, mad wordplay: