On 13.5.2017 at 4:29 PM, Lenne said:

Being a Räikkönen supporter is certainly one of the toughest things to be in my spare time. ;_;

What do you think of Bottas' win last race, @Matuzz?

It was a nice defensive battle by Bottas in the end versus Vettel. Shame that he had engine troubles in Barcelona. 

Brilliant lap by Kimi! Bottas also had very good pace just 0.002 behind Vettel

Can't actually quite believe it. haha

Let's hope there won't be any mistakes or unfortunate events in the race tomorrow.

I am pretty happy about this right now. :3

We are back to business this weekend and it's Spa time!

image.png

Edited by Matuzz

Awwwww yeah!

I <3 Spa.

Kimi confirmed for 2018 at Ferrari. Praying to my god for him to get his shit together from the first race. 

Thx for checking in Matuzz. 

Awwwww yeah!

I <3 Spa.

Kimi confirmed for 2018 at Ferrari. Praying to my god for him to get his shit together from the first race. 

Thx for checking in Matuzz. 

Yeah Ferrari has played some team shenanigans like in Hungary, but Kimi is so far behind that I can't blame them. But he has had a good speed lately and hopefully it will show in the results during the second half of the season.

^^

His racing reminds me very much of Kimi's Lotus years and on top of that he is one of the most genuine and funny guys out there.

Kimi on the other hand was disapointing beyond believe.

Shout out to Ocon, Stroll and of course Hamilton for their great pace on Saturday as well.

2 hours ago, Matuzz said:

Hopefully we get a good race for the season finale.

I hope so too.

I wouldn't mind Kimi to win. :3

So with Sauber announcing the Alfa Romeo partnership, they also announced their driver line up and man... gotta be honest with you, while I didn't like Wehrlein, I still don't get how they can't get rid of Ericsson. He survived every single team mate he has had so far.

Of course he has these sponsors, but come on. I just want to see the best 20 drivers competing, but I guess that never has been the case.

Shame that the last race was so boring.

Well the current owners of Sauber are actually also the main sponsors of Ericsson so he has that going for him.

1 hour ago, Matuzz said:

Well the current owners of Sauber are actually also the main sponsors of Ericsson so he has that going for him.

Money talks... as sad as it is.

How are you feeling about the halo? I personally think while it looks rather ugly on on boards, though I still have that rather than a heavily injured or even dead driver, but it kinda feels like they just rushed for it. They should have kept searching for a better solution, cause truth be told, I doubt it will prevent every single accident having a bad outcome.

Thanks for checking in, as always. :)

3 hours ago, Lenne said:

Money talks... as sad as it is.

How are you feeling about the halo? I personally think while it looks rather ugly on on boards, though I still have that rather than a heavily injured or even dead driver, but it kinda feels like they just rushed for it. They should have kept searching for a better solution, cause truth be told, I doubt it will prevent every single accident having a bad outcome.

Thanks for checking in, as always. :)

Yeah the prototypes they slapped on the cars when they tested them are pretty ugly but I hope they can integrate them better into the next years cars by styling them into the livery. But I'm sure it will still take them to get used to them. :D

Minor complaint I have of this spicy meme pic: There should have been a McLaren Kimi on the left, cause he was the runner up twice in a McLaren, the middle Kimi should have been one from 07 and to the right Lotus Kimi. ^^

https://www.formula1.com/en/results.html/2018/races/979/australia/practice-2.html

F1 friday is the best friday.

Couldn't be bothered to stay up during the night to watch it. haha Tomorrow we will see the true pace. I have a feeling this season will be the best since the first half of 2013. :)

Oh and also 

Spoiler

^^ I have tweeted McLaren three times now on how they should make their halo blue. haha

Hi. Bottas got a new 1+1 deal with Merc. Now we just wait for Ferrari to give 1 year extension to Kimi :DD

It seems like Ferrari has jumped Merc with their new engine upgrades and they are also bringing some new aero parts for Germany.

12 hours ago, Matuzz said:

Hi. Bottas got a new 1+1 deal with Merc. Now we just wait for Ferrari to give 1 year extension to Kimi :DD

It seems like Ferrari has jumped Merc with their new engine upgrades and they are also bringing some new aero parts for Germany.

Hello, Matuzz. 

Yes Bottas really deserved that new contract the only reason he is where he is in the standings is because of his bad luck. I dunno how I'd feel about a new Ferrari contract for Kimi though. Don't get me wrong he is really good this season, but I fear he won't be able to maintain his form, but then again it is Kimi and he belongs on the grid. haha

To be honest I can't quite believe Mercedes finally being beatable, so I will be a bit cautious up until Ferrari will have the title, but man I don't want it to be Vettel.

On 8/3/2018 at 3:34 PM, Lenne said:

@Matuzz Ricciardo to Renault!!! Yes, yes, yes.

Engage silly season mode now. 

Silly season got crazier and crazier...

On 9/19/2018 at 4:28 PM, Matuzz said:

Silly season got crazier and crazier...

Insane, right? That is a good shake up on the grid. I am excited to see how it will be played out in 2019.

2018 on the other hand... You know I am cautious about a lot of things, so I also am about Ferrari seemingly havin the better car, cause I didn't trust Mercedes really losing the 7/10 they had in the Australian Quali. Get your tinfoil hat out for this one, but I believe either Liberty or the FIA were like: "Yeah Toto tune it down a notch." and they did, but of course they aren't goin to give the titles up so now in the second half they are showing (some of) their true pace and the gap starts to be more and more apperant.

Not to mention that Mercedes generally make the right choices more often than Ferrari. 

Well at least the midfield battle seems to be nice. 

Ugh...

Yeaaah.... Ferrari has really dropped the ball. Congratz to Hamilton I guess. 😛