Weapon Feel preference

What kind of weapon would you prefer to have, assuming they all have the EXACT same stats, only the sound and animation is slightly altered. 

In terms of starting pistols: 

Do you want more of a loose pop like in black ops one?

Or more of a tight, solid snap like in Black ops 2? 

(Excuse me I've not played WAW enough to understand the feel of it's starter pistol) 

SMG wise, do you want strong and solid like an Mp5, or loose and pellet-y like the M1927? 

Shotguns, do you want a big explosion that pops you back, or a controlled explosion that just shakes you a bit? 

Tell me bellow. 

Personally I prefer a solid shotgun blast and a pellet-y SMG. The starter pistol I actually prefer to be more like the mauser from Origins. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of weapon would you prefer to have, assuming they all have the EXACT same stats, only the sound and animation is slightly altered. 

In terms of starting pistols: 

Do you want more of a loose pop like in black ops one?

Or more of a tight, solid snap like in Black ops 2? 

(Excuse me I've not played WAW enough to understand the feel of it's starter pistol) 

SMG wise, do you want strong and solid like an Mp5, or loose and pellet-y like the M1927? 

Shotguns, do you want a big explosion that pops you back, or a controlled explosion that just shakes you a bit? 

Tell me bellow. 

Personally I prefer a solid shotgun blast and a pellet-y SMG. The starter pistol I actually prefer to be more like the mauser from Origins. 

you would probably prefer WaW then.  The 1911 was much more muted in WaW much like the mauser sounds.  I personally prefer how the 1911 sounds in BO1.  AR's i like them probably more in BO2. sounds more solid, whereas in BO1 it almost sounds like all the guns have loose construction rattling around.

Ugg... I hate the Scar-H's sound. Good weapon, awful weapon. 

I prefer a remington NMA. 

Do you play with a headset or have it coming out through a TV? I love the sound and have it coming out through a TV, I think controllers has something to do with how controllers feel to. I hate some guns feelings and my one downside to the MP40 is its sound in BO2.