Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ConvictioNDR

SOG Challenge

I was a bit disappointed to see that no one decided to do a knife only challenge of the original SOG. So I took it upon myself to make a challenge version of the map. I am working on some new maps that are going to take awhile due to size, detail, and a whole new playstyle to custom zombies. In the mean time I threw this together in a day for the fun of it. Map is solo only.
Gnomes are your best friends. Always remember that.
Enjoy.

IBUrMOy.pngv0r9fDO.png

Credits:
Treyarch - game, mod tools, models and animations, powerup shaders
Infinity Ward - Creating the COD Franchise, models and animations
DidUknowiPwn - scripting never ending round
Gtlad - scripting help, PHD
Don Goony - scripting help
Yaph1l - scripting help, zombie head in a jar
Bluntstuffy - rigged custom hellhounds
Azyru - custom perk shaders
deper63923 - powerup fx
bamskater33 - solo quick revive
Tom-BMX - his tools

Menu Music: Varien - Melodies of Memories Past

Awards

Just played this solo, loving the daytime theme to it, feels like completely new map :) Would have been cool to have the two buildings on alleyway open-able unlike in main version, but oh well, it is supposed to be challenge :D Keep up the good work, mate!

I just downloaded this, only played a little bit as I was testing some stuff out but it looks amazing.

Definitely fancy streaming some of the original coop.

Not really sure. The original plan was to stick UGX Mod 1.1 on it, but that's taking forever to release. Then I was going to make it a Christmas version of it, but then someone started a contest and over saturated the market so to speak. Now it's kind of just sitting there until I decide what to do with it.

Awards

Dude... you have to PLEASE make a snowy version of the map at least, even if not a christmas themed map. I love snow maps and to play one on Backlot would be pretty amazing. Also... while we are at it, anything new in the works? Perhaps a WIP thread for it here on CoDZ? :P

There is always something in the works, but there will never again be a WIP thread on any site. I see no point in them anymore.

Awards

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .