Medal Request Topic

Hells Warrrior

7 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

@andydabeast All awarded, friendo!

Questions 1 and 2 can be answered the same: you cannot "combine" stats from game to game. You'd have to do it all on one game for a certain medal that involves statistics, like round survived, total doors opened, etc etc. 

No Man's Land is a small "mode" within the Moon map on Black Ops. There is a challenge within the game that tracks how many kills are made before you first teleport to the Moon. I'd strongly suggest you watch YouTube videos on them, as many pro slayers have amazing techniques how to achieve those impossible medals (only few have reached Tier 5).

Also: I've only awarded the Nikolai medal to you instead of Takeo because it's a tier-based medal. You cannot accumulate two of the same tier unless you got a medal now, and then in the future, rose up to, say, a Dempsey or Richtofen medal. I'll actually start purging all who ahve duplicate tier medals soon.

If we cannot combine stats then why is it labeled with "career"? This seems silly when BO2 tracks almost the same stats as BO3. Also if that is the case then I should not have the Doors medal, Perks medal, and my career kills should be I not II. 

Well I will have to launch up moon again then ;-) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2015 at 5:25 PM, Hells Warrrior said:

ellTr.pngDempsey - Reach between round 40-49 in Co-Op Zombies

@InfestLithium <---(so someone sees) Managed to pull this one off. Kinda pissed off because I was trying to get to Round 50... and was REALLY CLOSE. But, oh well. Can't exactly get what you want all the time, I guess. I'm definitely going to keep trying, but this one's for now, at least.

Anyways, here's the proof: IMG_1192.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Not being funny, but could you not have put this all into one message? I'm currently sitting at work, busy doing technical drawings and my outlook is just popping up with notifications for medals (11 notifications so far). Sorry but i'm having a piss poor day and it's doing ma tits in.

Sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you, I tried putting all the photo's in one, but my email won't allow me, again, I'm really sorry... :(  I didn't mean to annoy you.

Just now, Hells Warrrior said:

It's cool, it's not you it's me. 

Just been one of those days and unfortunately my frustration has been taken out on something stupid. I apologise, ignore that post I shouldn't have made it.

It's alright, I've got stressful exams and assignments in College to deal with and I'm starting again this Monday, again it's fine. 

(You don't have to deal with this yet, if you have something important to work or deal with, take your time. I honestly don't mind. :)

45 minutes ago, InfestLithium said:

Medals awarded to all. Whew! That was tough.

@SPAR3 If you have mass amounts of requests, I'd recommend uploading all your proofs into an album like on Photobucket or Tinypic, and then post all the medals you're requesting in one person with the image link for each medal. Makes it easier for us to award. :smile:

Thanks mate!

Archived