Medal Request Topic

Hells Warrrior

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I please get the TakeoNikolai, be a member at CoDz for 1 year and be a member at CoDz for 2 years medals.

Also I'm sorry if my proof of rounds isn't good enough it's just that for some reason my rounds won't show up on the actual leaderboards but it shows up on my combat record even though I did the matches online with 4 players, not sure why this happens but it's done it to other people too.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Your Dearest Sailor said:

Could I please get the TakeoNikolai, be a member at CoDz for 1 year and be a member at CoDz for 2 years medals.

Also I'm sorry if my proof of rounds isn't good enough it's just that for some reason my rounds won't show up on the actual leaderboards but it shows up on my combat record even though I did the matches online with 4 players, not sure why this happens but it's done it to other people too.

Awarded. :)

Also props to @TAK The Voyager for also 100%ing the original AC and the best Bioshock (gameplay wise). :)

• Tech Admin
1 hour ago, Your Dearest Sailor said:

If someone backs out, it won't register under leaderboards but it will record it as a high round under combat record.

I've got some I lost I suppose during the last site transition.  I'll throw them up here and you can update whenever you get the chance.

I've reached 48 on Kino with a buddy (rounds don't record on BO so there's that) and 70s in Dead Ops 2 (got kicked after Silverback kill and had to rejoin so no rounds counted).  You can trust me or not.  It's whatever.  I've also gotten inot the 30s on solo zombies so...

Takeo

Nikolai

Dempsey

Richtofen

Russman

I've done 4 player Co-op with CoDz members before (PDT hijinx)

I've made a contributed an idea to the site that was implemented (GRILL can vouch).

After I finish listing, I'll probably have over 20 CoDz metals, so there's that one and the 10 medal one.

I've had a topic stickied (Library resource in Asylum for old theories)

Had a topic approved for Asylum

I used to have Theorist, so I suppose I can request to have it back.

I've probably got 100,0000 zombie kills if you combine all the games and DOA.

I've gotten past 40 in DOA.

I've done the headshot one.

Over the course of my career, I have the 750 revives.  Same with perks.

I earned all achievements in Black Ops.

I'm Richtofen's Servant.

Over the course of the games, I'm probably over 2,500 round survived, but only at 556 in BO3.

I'm over ten days collectively, but if it's only BO3 then I'm not.

I'm Prestige 5.

That would put me over 30 medals actually, so that'll be another.

I think that's all.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 19, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Doctor Richtofen said:

Can I apply for

Kick Ass and Chew Gobblegum Rank 4
Gobble up any Gobblegum 500 times.

4.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

Just a question here... Don't you have to have 500 of 1 of any gobble gum consumed or is it all total?

Archived