• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, Royal_ said:

I would like to request the following medal please:

- Donor (Donate to CoDz)

Capture.PNG

Ladies and gents of CoDZ, so sorry for the delay on medals lately. We've been having some technical issues which shall hopefully be resolved soon so y'all may get your rightful acknowledgement. For those who donated...thank you so much, you virtually gave blood for this forum. For those who participate, slay zombies, and make up the great community that is CoDZ, you are the wind under the site's wings. We couldn't carry on without all of that. Thank you! You will not be forgotten.

• Administrators

Alright folks, medals are up and running in full capacity. As we did get a bit of a backlog I'm a little lost on who has been awarded and who has not. As they are a bitch and a half to get them added and verified individually. Please message me directly with any pending requests and I will take care of the straight away. Thank you for your patience!

Archived