Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stop Mocking Me0

Exo-zombies map: The future?

Donor

So, if we have the map-making technology from that guy that made the exo-zombies custom map... How much longer until we have exo abilities arriving in custom maps commonly like buildables and Black ops 2 perks? 

When it does become common, which is inevitable, how do you want to see it being used? 

I don't want it to be used like things such as the bosses or wonder weapons, I like maps that use things in a unique way.

Donor

Like have a completely normal map, and after a long easter egg you unlock exo suits? 

Or do you mean using exo suits to fight a boss like the extinction "kracken"?

I mean like a kind of progression through a map that leads you to the suits, then it gets harder by the time you have the suits so its balanced.

So, if we have the map-making technology from that guy that made the exo-zombies custom map... How much longer until we have exo abilities arriving in custom maps commonly like buildables and Black ops 2 perks? 

When it does become common, which is inevitable, how do you want to see it being used? 

As a person who is a part of the custom scene, I can confirm that exo-zombies has not been well recieved by the custom community at the moment so don't expect to see many custom maps featuring exo suits. Chromastone made the exo zombies map and has already moved away from that idea and is currently working on a new and very original map with RedSpace (Project Viking mapper).

I doubt we will see many maps featuring exo abilities unless Sledgehammer/Raven actually deliver a better zombie experience with future DLC as it seems a large portion of the zombie community have shunned Outbreak due to it being rather bland and linear.

Donor

Spider didn't but I guess that's because he was just so sick of running the same circles EVERY day in and out... 

Spider didn't because he needs exo-zombies to earn a living. He only admitted Extinction was poor after the season was over, but praised it all the way through the season because, well... he had to. Take his "Exo-Zombies is better than Treyarch zombies" video. Despite arguing that it was better, he eventually admitted he just felt some of the features were better but it is not better overall.

Typical Youtuber using an over the top, exaggerated click-bait title for views. Expected better from him, but guess money is more important than actually being honest with their community.

Donor

Spider didn't because he needs exo-zombies to earn a living. He only admitted Extinction was poor after the season was over, but praised it all the way through the season because, well... he had to. Take his "Exo-Zombies is better than Treyarch zombies" video. Despite arguing that it was better, he eventually admitted he just felt some of the features were better but it is not better overall.

Typical Youtuber using an over the top, exaggerated click-bait title for views. Expected better from him, but guess money is more important than actually being honest with their community.

Couldnt have said it better, some YouTubers are known to be doing vids just to make money and not to have fun and amuse watchers