Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew The Bouncing Betty

CODWAW CZ Breaking Bad Map Idea

Before we start, a "this" part might occur later sooooooo....HEAR ME OUT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

Map Name: Breaking Dead

Player Models

Police Officer (1 Player)

CSI Operative (1 Player)

CDC Agents (2 Players)

AREAS OF MAP

White Residence (all parts of house in show ARE IN the house ALSO power is activated is in the basement)

Front Yard

Teleporter  (You can use to travel to Jesse's House, Gus' Lab, Jesse's Trailer AND Saul's Office)

Jesse's House

Jesse's Trailer (the one they cook meth in)

Gus' Lab

Saul's Office

SPECIAL ZOMBIES/FEATURES

Perk Machines

Teleporters

Equippable Exo Suits

Power Switch

Mystery Box

Hellhounds

Exo suited Zombies

ETC. (Item wise)

Those "kino der toten' gas zombies

Napalm Zombies (shangra-la)

Shouting Zombies (shangra-la)

Those jumping zomies from "die rise"

Brutus (Mob of the dead)

george romero ((call of the dead) BUT make him look like walter white)

I NEED HELP TO MAKE THIS MAP

NOW HERES WHAT I WANT WHEN YOU MAKE THESE (Remember when I mentioned 'this" in the beginning of this Topic? THIS IS IT!)

I wont pay you, you must do this for free

make loading screen art

Every Map (excluding WAW maps AKA everything not WAW) must take place between 2016-2040

Every map (excluding anything BUT WAW....aka this is for WAW only) must take place between 1932-2000

You must include any random events, hellhounds, AND SPECIAL ZOMBIES!

You must email Me at Nerfoy48@gmail.com with progress photos/videos AND you must ask ME what the character models should be ok? ok.

(next request is where we hit a problem)

Credit me for idea of turning map into zombies map BUT YOU credit yourself for EVERYTHING ELSE! (development, random events, building models, ETC.) NOW LET US TALK QUICK i know it takes a whole month to make a multiplayer map into a zomies map and i know you think its unfair i get credit for idea of map BUT I GET CREDIT FOR IDEA OF MAP! YOU GET CREDIT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE! ALSO, YOU ONLY NEED TO CHOOSE ONE GAME OF THE LIST....NOT ALL OF THEM! Now i'm gonna stop right here BUT work on these and help me please? Thank you.

SOOOO....Yeah!

Awards

NOW HERES WHAT I WANT WHEN YOU MAKE THESE (Remember when I mentioned 'this" in the beginning of this Topic? THIS IS IT!)

I wont pay you, you must do this for free

make loading screen art

Every Map (excluding WAW maps AKA everything not WAW) must take place between 2016-2040

Every map (excluding anything BUT WAW....aka this is for WAW only) must take place between 1932-2000

You must include any random events, hellhounds, AND SPECIAL ZOMBIES!

You must email Me at Nerfoy48@gmail.com with progress photos/videos AND you must ask ME what the character models should be ok? ok.

(next request is where we hit a problem)

Credit me for idea of turning map into zombies map BUT YOU credit yourself for EVERYTHING ELSE! (development, random events, building models, ETC.) NOW LET US TALK QUICK i know it takes a whole month to make a multiplayer map into a zomies map and i know you think its unfair i get credit for idea of map BUT I GET CREDIT FOR IDEA OF MAP! YOU GET CREDIT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE! ALSO, YOU ONLY NEED TO CHOOSE ONE GAME OF THE LIST....NOT ALL OF THEM! Now i'm gonna stop right here BUT work on these and help me please? Thank you.

SOOOO....Yeah!

I sincerely hope this a is a joke.

ITT LPT - when you require help, it's best to not use words such as NEEDS, MUST, ME and I in close proximity.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .