Black Ops 1 Zombies Menu Theory

Alright, so you know how when you're on the main menu of Black Ops, it shows options for Campaign, Multiplayer, Zombies and Options? Everything is pretty normal in the context of the story-line for the game, but when you hit "Zombies", there's this really strange sound, and then all of the sudden the screen turns red. Now, this would be normal to me if it weren't for the TV screens. They show solders shooting at zombies, both Nazi and American, along with the Nova crawlers, and some footage of scientists running and soldiers around them. This is all from the campaign, to be exact, one of the missions with the Ascension group I believe. There is footage of a huey dropping bombs , and people throwing body bags onto what appears to be some sort of ship. 

Now, what if when we hit the option to go to the Zombies mode, Mason is somehow switching realities. What if tests were done to him in the Black Ops timeline (BO1 -> BO2) that somehow caused his being to switch into the time period in which the Pentagon is being overrun with Zombies, thus Hudson or Weaver suddenly banging on the interrogation room window screen? In this reality, the soldiers on the TV who would be Mason's team during the campaign in the Ascension group mission, aren't shooting Russians, but Zombies. Now, I can't explain the helicopter bombing stuff though, or how that plays in context with anything else as of right now. I might just be over thinking this, and it's probably just effect for the mood done by Treyarch, but I think it's an interesting topic. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic