"Future Concept" [Teaser ] Now with new formula

This post will be updated as the concept comes to completion. Everything about this particular concept will be added to this post. I am testing out a new formula for map concepts. Doing it treyarch style. Small Hints, then Teasers, then a map description, achievements and then finally the concept. 

2/15/2015

Concept name: ??????

6f39115544bce35c87b0bebfcb525cf6.png

27fa70e97198170707ba66b3e59b552c.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like this format. You might as well release the map as whole because its annoying to keep coming back on to check a thread for small teasers, it ruins the overall effect. Also it seems as if you dont even have the concept yet and have just made this post like you are writing it on a google doc which doesnt make sense. 

Edit: When are you going to finish Origins by the way? You should at least finish it before making a new concept.

I don't like this format. You might as well release the map as whole because its annoying to keep coming back on to check a thread for small teasers, it ruins the overall effect. Also it seems as if you dont even have the concept yet and have just made this post like you are writing it on a google doc which doesnt make sense. 

Edit: When are you going to finish Origins by the way? You should at least finish it before making a new concept.

Origins is already done and this map concept is also done as well. In fact I wrote this concept 2 months ago so it's the perfect test subject for this formula.

Your feedback though is very important an once this map concept is done I'll decide whether or not to use the formula.