Interesting Find on Loading Screen?

Bauerklos

Has someone pointed this similarity out already?

d0eb4912a79e581ea1a700b9dc72143e.png    

excavatordown.jpg

If you don't see what I'm getting out, note the bubble thingies coming out of both the... guy, and the excavator, they look identical. Also note the craters in the background of the excavation, it suggests that it's happening on the moon... yeah... but we don't know much about the actual location of the Nuketown loading screen comic book. Something else I'd like to note is the hue of the background in both panels, which features a very light blue with distinctive brighter patches around itWe can really only ASSUME that it is Nuketown since the comic is shown on that map. @Tac did point out that the line shown in the following picture from the Nuketown loading screen comic page could be Nuketown, but I respectfully disagree with ya...

NuketownpanelBtext-1.jpg

(Picture from "The Ultimate Nuketown Loading Screen Analysis", by @MixMasterNut. Check that out if you haven't already.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/152716-the-ultimate-nuketown-zombies-loading-screen-analysis/)

The message I'm trying to convey is that the Nuketown loading screen happens on the moon itself. The crater suggests that nothing around it has really been affected, but we know that Nuketown had smaller craters around it because of the map select screen in Black Ops 2, which had shown Nuketown after the original nuclear blast(s?), and that it shortly got hit with a rocket that came in a trio actively destroying the whole Earth in the process. 

Fun fact: The three Apollo astronauts that traveled to the moon were trained at a Nevada Test Site, another connection with Nevada and the Moon.

Perhaps, the 115 Excavation Drill, after being found out by the Americans, was used during the mission to the moon in the 60s to extract more 115? That's just a random little thing I thought about... 

Let me know what you think, everyone!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

@Tac did point out that the line shown in the following picture from the Nuketown loading screen comic page could be Nuketown, but I respectfully disagree with ya...

Haha I did?

But that's certainly one theory I haven't heard of before, but I like it. I think you may be on to something here, I'm intrigued to see if anyone can pose a good argument against this.

@Tac did point out that the line shown in the following picture from the Nuketown loading screen comic page could be Nuketown, but I respectfully disagree with ya...

Haha I did?

But that's certainly one theory I haven't heard of before, but I like it. I think you may be on to something here, I'm intrigued to see if anyone can pose a good argument against this.

Yeah, I believe MMX referred to you as pointing that out in his Ultimate Nuketown Loading Screen thread.

I hope this gets a good discussion going!

I've had a beer induced epiphany. Generally they don't turn out to well but here goes.

Let's look first at the left side of the loading screen. Notice the two people are of different size. This is really apparent taking into account the size of the crater and the centre of screen. They both have their own path and too far from each other to be together. The lines under them suggest their paths, both do join at a point from different directions. I believe this to symbolise Richtofen and Samantha after the same goal and also notice the smaller person is closer to the point the paths join. Notice there are no wires attached to the extraction drill. This image is pretense I believe.

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a555/PINNAZ/Nuketown/loadscreen_zm_nuketown_zps8f640415.png

Now let's look at this next image

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/mixmasternut/Nuketownlittleguy.jpg

Have a look at the wires attached to the Mictlantecuhtli. This looks like an electrical circuit. Notice the wires wrapped around his leg. I see this as a coil to absorb energy. Back to the loading screen he is highlighted symbolising energy that being absorbed. The two wires on the left may very well be an earth.

On the right hand side there are Two wires also but no indication of who it's attached to via loading screen images. My opinion is that the Mictlantecuhtli wants another source to complete the circuit. Go back to the pretense picture left of the loading screen this source to complete the circuit would be either Samantha or Richtofen to complete the end circuit. Samantha is closer.

This could very well be on the moon or a projection from the MPD and a fight from both Richtofen and Samantha to control the Agartha. But who's The fighter pilot trying to stop this major event.

Be gentle on me, it's my first day. Lol

Very nice observation!

It occurred to me that perhaps the Jet fighter pilot that we see in the Nuketown picture & also hear in the Die Rise TV recording may not be bombing Nuketown, but actually bombing the Moon?

What people believed to be the "bubbles" around his head may be the rocks/rubble that is shown on the Moon excavator?

The similarities!

• 1 year later...

Very cool post I've never noticed or thought that it could happen on the moon self, but yes the two compared images 

can give you right, we know that moon and nuketown are connected, their facts happening in the same time

and so even if it is the loading screen of nuketown map it can still be the present of that moment,

the present that is happening on moon while we survive on earth, even bcs we know that Schuster was long time

on moon so the theory that this could happen on moon is very possible 

great job, thanks 4 this post 

• Moderators

If the Nuketown loading screen is on moon, it would be a lot more obvious why Schuster is there. And the 115-excavator is a German device (looking at Origins), so once again, the loading screen would make more sense. In the comic [SPOILERS], it is said that Broken Arrow had their 115 from Japan, most likely Shi No Numa or maybe Zetsubou No Shima. They clearly did not had the technology to mine 115 in Nevada, they possibly didn't even know it was there.

It has always been a question why there is a teleporter in Nevada to the German 935-base. Couldn't it be because of Project Paperclip? After WW2, nazi-Germany, the country that funded Group 935, surrendered. Group 935 most likely had to find another financial ally. Many German scientists were taken to the US, so why not ask the US for financial help? That could be the reason why there is that teleporter to the Moon base in Groom Lake. And once the US cooperated with Group 935, they could get element 115 from Nevada. Group 935 possibly even cooperated with Broken Arrow, if not they became part of Broken Arrow.

But then there is that question: Why are there Sovjet signs all over the place in TranZit?

Archived