Zombies Songs - Who Should Make A Reappearance?

Hello CoDz!

With all the latest hype and Zombies discussion being rejuvenated, the first thing that always comes to my mind first is the music. The beloved EE songs we always found in each and every map. And throughout the Zombies career so far, we've have had several great vocalists work alongside the Zombies soundtrack mastermind, Kevin Sherwood. Those vocalists being:

Elena Sigeman

Lullaby For A Deadman

The One

Beauty of Annihilation

Abracadavre

Pareidolia

Coming Home

Clark S Nova

Carrion

We All Fall Down

Malukah

Where Are We Going

Always Running

And of course, the group project of all three:

Archangel

With all these songs in mind, I'd like to revisit them a bit. Which is your favorite and why? And who would you like to see make a return come next Zombies season 2015? 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me personally, I quite enjoy Malukah's works and her voice is absoultely heart-warming and mind-numbing. Aside from her EE songs with Kevin, she also has done her own covers of other popular video game songs. Most notably:

Skyrim:

Halo:

Mass Effect:

Those are just a few examples of many great covers she's done. And I quite enjoyed both of her Zombies songs as well.

However, Elena kickstarted the series of songs with Kevin, and practically owns the Zombies community. And I personally fell in love with songs like "Beauty of Annihilation", "115" and "Abracadavre" when I first heard them. Once I get the EE songs going in the old maps, I feel like I can take on round 300 completely solo with a .45. (not recommended however).

However, I prefer Elena more when she sings more than she screams. So less "Coming Home" and more "Beauty of Annihilation/Abracadavre" style songs pls.

• Moderators

Didnt someone make a post like this for this exact reason not long ago? http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178365-background-music/

It is not really the exact reason.

He asks which songs we would like to hear and Undead asks which artists we would like to see have a reappearance.

I for one enjoy Elena the most. Because of the nostalgia, the fact that the O4 would reappear and because she is just so good at what she does. :-)

@Undead why didn't you include A7X and most importanly... Eminem? :P 

Personally, my favorite zombies singers are AX7, which I really hope return sense they tend to focus on richtofen's mindset. Not to mention their songs get me PUMPED for headshots!

Of course we all want ES back, because that shows that it's likely Samantha will return as well, and given either ending of Buried or Origins depending on who you are, samantha seems to want to play a much bigger role next game. 

Maluka seems to fallow the presence of ghosts so, yeah she can come back and she sounds so surreal and passionate! 

Clark... I actually don't like Clark that much.. But he seems to fallow the N4, so it's pretty inevitable we'll hear him again... 

I think we need some new voices to be brought in on the music that they make. Much like they are using known actors for the roles in these zombie experiences. 

However, if we are talking previous being reproduced for the next zombies game from Treyangle, we need Elena and her borderline Sour Patch Kids voice. She can take you on a ride to the sun then burn you in the sun's rays. Included with this singer of choice should be heavy metal riffs that make me want to revisit songs that I used to love. As for Sledgehammer, I think the classical style music can work if they choose the correct piece for the map in question. I certainly hope A7X makes some more tunes but my hopes are more for the style of open throat vocals, not deep shrouded, pig-like vocals. Anyways, I'm looking for heavy riffs and solid tempos and keeping the structure and integrity of the song flowing is the voice of an angel or that of a demon.