• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, 

It's 1250 for the door to the second part of town

1500 for the power plant it's self. 

2520 total

The power plant is actually one MASSIVE hydro-electric generator. On the far side of the room is a piece for the mine's workbench. Likewise, there's a power switch in the middle of the room, by activating power the massive spinners descend into the water and begin turning. Slowly everything on the map is getting power.  One last thing in the corner: A new perk: 

Spider's Spring:  You don't know what this perk does, what you do know is that it's a short perk like electric cherry, and it's pink. It also costs 2000$. 

You have 2520

-Return to any specified area of the map and look for power-related things. 

- Add the part to the workbench in the mine

-Try out that new perk! 

-Hit the box

-Run a round or two.

The part you add gives you the flashlight attachment, which takes up the left D-pad button (usually equips under-barrel grenade launchers and such) on whatever weapon you have, but it also lets you see in the darker parts of the map such as the mine and the thick fog. 

The perk:

520 total

Before you run a round you find out what this perk can do and from what it seems, it allows you to run over water for a total of 1 second without falling in. Likewise, it also allows one to jump further after sprinting, allowing one to gain access to more of the balcony levels attached to the hotel and power plant. 

You run 2 rounds and manage to get 2540 points. 

Now you can 

-Explore the deeper mine

-Explore the Hotel's other floors (500 a pop) 

-Explore the thicker fog. 

-Explore the marina. 

-Open and find out what the switch in the library does. 

- You feel pretty good, but the zombies have started catching up to you (25% chance of death should you run another round) 

You enter the hotel and hit the button once

The dial above shows you've reached level 4 (there are 7 levels: Basement, Ground floor, and Floor 2 are all accessible from bellow in a way, floors 3-6 require one to purchase the elevator again to return to the main map.) 

Level four: Maintenance, odd, an entire floor dedicated to maintenance. There are a few parts around here but you have no idea where to assemble them. 

You enter the elevator again, it offers 2 options: return to ground level (1000) or 500 for a random floor. 

For speed purposes I'll just tell you what's on the other floors: 

Floor 6: Rooftop: This is where PAP lies, it's rare to be able to get here, however after the first person gets here, they can activate the ladder in the corner which allows people who reach level 5 access the roof too. You have a clear view of the dark moonlight. 

Floor 5: This appears to be some kind of penthouse opium den for black-magic associates. Skulls everywhere, a roulette table (which does nothing yet), and a small balcony for accessing the pool after someone has hit it. 

Floor 3: This is a long corridor of rooms, each door is openable for 500 points. Behind the door could be anything: A weapon drop, a regular drop, a zombie, bonus points, or even a crocodile. 

Floor 2: This floor is actually accessible if one has the spider's spring perk from the balcony. It contains a **** please report this topic, post **** which holds the bowie knife wall-buy. 

You now have 1040 points (Ground floor__ -500___ 4th floor___-500___ 6th floor___5th floor___-500__ 2nd floor___ exit through balcony) 

options

-Mine

-Fog

-Switch

-marina 

-run rounds (25% chance of death) 

Using the last of your money (well technically you have 40 points left but what good is that?)  you open the mine (1000) 

Now, using the part you found in the power plant, you make the flashlight attachment and add it to your weapon (does not replace anything). You can now venture into the darker bit of the mine. 

Down there you find multiple falls and places to stumble into oblivion.... But you manage to avoid them. Oooh! And finally you've found juggernog! Just hiding in the darkness! 

You now actually check to see what achievements you can get on this map: 

-What lurks beneath: In Mist, push the button. 

More-Legs-Tactics: In Mist, perform a long stride to access an area and save yourself from the watery grave in one game. 

Nocturnal: In Mist, Find and purchase jug without the use of light. 

Do not disturb: In Mist, find an unsettling surprise. 

Tick-Tock: Feed the crocodiles a snack. 

We're all mad here: Kill 20 zombies with one shot from the kettle-pump. 

The snack is actually a meat drop which needs to be thrown in the river... Not you... 

But you can explore the river more clearly with your flashlight, inside you find certain trees have certain symbols on them, as well, there's defiantly another dock you've not set foot on on the other side of the river... Jumping with your new found perk might help, but you could risk the crocodiles coming after you... 

Do you jump? 

Oh right, sorry, JUMPING: 

You made it and explore the thicker fog more, in the center you find a small island with a few trees drooping down on it. In the center is what appears to be a wreaked U-boat. It's got a man-able turret on it's head, a perfect last-stand location (The turret is infinite amo, but needs a cool-down every so often and is free to use but does not give points). As well, there is also a sort of satellite/sonar reader connected to a black box. You can pick up the black box, but it needs to be repaired and powered. With nothing left better to do, you return to the town. You go 3 rounds and thank the heavens you lived. You buy juggernog and now you have 2250 points left in your bag. 

Total: 2250

-Marina - Free

-Box -950

Pull 1: You get the R-40 Which is a basic rifle like the FAL. 

Pull 2: Finally you get this map's wonder weapon!: The kettle pump: It's a charged weapon that when fully loaded will blast a puff of hypnotizing smoke that will cause zombies to stop chasing you and commit suicide or kill each other. Kills earn points, but suicides don't. It's got 40 shots in it, and a fully charged shot takes up all 4 of the amo it fits in it's nozzle. The gun it's self is shaped like a tea-pot almost. Very alice-in-madness esque. 

You finally enter the final place on the map: The marina which opened up when the power was turned on. Inside is a perplexing amount of machinery, much more then an average marina should have... Other then that there doesn't appear to be anything special in here. 

You now begin your endeavors in easter egg hunting, to assist with this here is everything you have at your disposal: 

-Mysterious switch in the library. 

- The U-boat wreak. 

- The machinery in the marina. 

-The hotel and it's many floors. 

-The power plant. 

-The balconies. 

-The saloon and it's mysterious lower chamber. 

- Both docks and their foggy interiors. 

- The mysterious well. 

-The mines? 

You have at your disposal build able wise: 

-A flashlight attachment

-A box that requires soul fuel for a random reward. 

- This was never actually stated, but the pieces found in the hotel can be built in the second part of town to forge a voodoo mask, when worn, the player is protected from voodoo zombies and can even scare off crocodiles. 

Okay. Fill the chest, see what we get. If that yields nothing of use try and investigate the ee more by looking up a guide online... i mean go ee hunting XD Also who are we playing as?

Edit: By the way if you ever can make a custom map or get someone else to. This would be so interesting. I know it seems 3arcch are gonna but this version is really intriguing.

Thank you! I actually tried to make a map before, but I can't even get the game to run on my computer properly... Pity. 

You've currently been playing as marelton and misty from your two separate play-throughs. 

From what NGT has gathered, filling the box in it's current state will only produce drops. What they have found is that one can put the black box from the U-boat into the device at the marina.  Once you do, a voice will speak to you, the voice is neither richtofen nor maxis... Yet somehow sounds familiar... 

"Ahhh.. Yes... Thank you.. For freeing me... With your help... I can ensure the survival for my saviors, I owe it to them...."

"No! The devices here are not strong enough! We will need to increase their range ten-fold! You will need a catalysis of pure energy to build up the needed power. I suggest some sort of crystal will be needed, where to find this, I do not know... That.. Is up to you... "

Assume points and crawlers are no longer needed. 

Also: Torch= Not-American for flashlight. The more other people know! 

After searching the mines you DO actually find crystals! The issue being they're on the ceiling. 

How can you retrieve them (If you want go ahead and type out a few ideas just so the next 10 posts don't consist of "Try this?" No "Try this?" "No")

Grenades work, unfortunately, after knocking down the crystal, part of the cave collapses. You now need spider spring to escape. You, for some reason, do not have this perk. Thankfully, for convenience, the wonder-fizz orb migrates to you automatically. You will need to survive long enough to get the perk from the machine. 

Once you do, you bring the crystals to the marina where the voice proceeds to say: 

Excellent! Keep going! You need to charge these crystals at a higher altitude in a bloodbath. 

What do you do? 

The crystals are still in your inventory. It appears NGT brought these crystals to the roof of the hotel. Once there they built the crystal into the empty pool, once they did it filled with water. It also appeared that any zombie killed in the water turned it slightly red-er with blood. 

You need to kill zombies in the water which you can't enter. To make it possible you will need to use weapons with a knock-back effect like shotguns or launchers, or even kills with the kettle or regular kills from outside the water after a meat has been thrown in. 

You keep working with this until BAM! The blood is all absorbed by the crystal. What now?