What games are you looking forward to most in 2015?

Title says it all. What are you looking forward to in 2015? This year looks to have a lot of promise. You can count things that aren't confirmed for 2015 as well.

As for me, there's so much.

Final Fantasy XV looks to have a lot of promise. Not confirmed for this year, but it's still a possibility.

Persona 5 looks awesome. Wasn't looking too forward to it... until today, when this video released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kotF62s1NBA

That's what I call style.

Star Wars: Battlefront. Loved the old games, and really want to see how this one turns out. Hope there's seamless transition from ground to space combat.

Zelda U looks good. Too bad I don't have a Wii U.

And Uncharted 4. I just hope they get rid of the bullet sponge enemies.

I'm sure there's a lot of others I'm forgetting, but for now let's hear all of yours!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top game to look forward to in 2015: 

#1: Call of duty 2015: Zombies return! (For obvious reasons) 

#2: Arkham knight- The thrilling conclusion to the arkham series! What strange twists will we see this time? 

#3: Splatoon: Look it up, it looks like a really good game for both MP and it's odd octopus-campaign. Pity I don't have a Wii U. 

#4: Legend of Zelda U- I've developed a very high amount of praise for the complexity of the zelda storyline, and the gameplay looks BEAUTIFUL!

#5: Mario maker:- I've always been a fan of Super mario world rom-hacks. Love- em! Now If I owned this I can make my OWN mario levels? Hell yeah! : 

Oh this is a tough one. Well first...

COD 2015, I mean who isn't here?

Cuphead. This indie game to me looks so interesting, it has that old cartoon style and it just gives me a good feeling.

SW Battlefront, I have wanted a new version of this for so long, when I used to go to my friends we had so much fun on it, truly a beautiful game.

FNaF 3, which is probably coming out like tomorrow when I post this so aside from that a sequel if it leaves room for it? I want to at least get to Five Nights at Freddy's Five XD

The Order 1886. Sadly this is a pS4 exclusive so I cannot play it but  if it ever got ported to other consoles I would be happy, it looks really nice and I need a cool steampunk game.

Mighty No 9. I need this game, it feels like the game that is going to feel like my love for Astro boy and Megaman, especially since this game is considered the spiritual successor to the latter. I can't wait to play this game, it has a charm to it that I love.

Thats it for now but I will update if their are any more.

Actually I forgot some other games in mine as well

#6: Tales from the borderlands: Tell-tale games and borderlands? Whaaaaaat? 

#7: Life is strange episode 2: Go look up the first episode, shy girl with time travel powers BRILLIANT. 

#8: 5NAF3: Actually what I'm really looking forward to is the Gametheory video that will presumably be about it. LOVE hidden backstory shiz!

#9: Broken age part 2: Brilliant game, had Jack Black in it, long over-due second half!

#7: Life is strange episode 2: Go look up the first episode, shy girl with time travel powers BRILLIANT. 

#8: 5NAF3: Actually what I'm really looking forward to is the Gametheory video that will presumably be about it. LOVE hidden backstory shiz!

#9: Broken age part 2: Brilliant game, had Jack Black in it, long over-due second half!

Isnt tales from the borderlands out? I saw a few people play it.

Isnt tales from the borderlands out? I saw a few people play it.

Only the first episode,

I guess there isn't much for me to look forward to as of the moment. If anything interesting to me comes up, I'll mention it as so.

Why post then XD

Also I forgot to mention TWD season 3. I know its not the best game in the world but im interested in the story and I watch a guy play it who somehow chooses everything I woud meaning I do not have to actually play it.

• 3 months later...

1. Black Ops 3 (Obviously)

2. Batman: Arkham Knight

3. Star Wars: Battlefront (Kinda) 

I grew up playing the old Battlefront games, and loved them. So far, from all the information we've received, it isn't looking that good to me. Still, I'll be excited to see what Dice do with this franchise.

1. Fallout 4

2. Destiny: Taken King

3. Uncharted: Nathan Drake collection.

Never had PS3 so it's nice to get the Uncharted trilogy as remaster. I enjoyed a lot of the Last of Us Remaster. Fallout 4 a must have of course, I have played all the previous Fallout games and Wasteland 2 and there is just something amaxing about these post apocalyptic RPGs. And then Taken King expansion for Destiny. 

1. Fallout 4

Never had PS3 so it's nice to get the Uncharted trilogy as remaster. I enjoyed a lot of the Last of Us Remaster. Fallout 4 a must have of course, I have played all the previous Fallout games and Wasteland 2 and there is just something amaxing about these post apocalyptic RPGs. And then Taken King expansion for Destiny. 

​I add Uncharted to my list now too. I never had a PS3 either, so it's good to catch up on the exclusives I couldn't play before. Never played much Fallout, so I wasn't expecting to like the trailer anyway, and I didn't, so I'll have to see gameplay first.

1. Fallout 4

​I add Uncharted to my list now too. I never had a PS3 either, so it's good to catch up on the exclusives I couldn't play before. Never played much Fallout, so I wasn't expecting to like the trailer anyway, and I didn't, so I'll have to see gameplay first.

​It's basically skyrim with guns and radiation poisoning... 

Right now I'm dead set on 2 games for day one buys

Persona5visual.jpg

metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain.jpg

These will most likely be my GOTYs. Looking to get Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 later on in the year. And of course, I'll be getting BO3, and potentially Battlefront. Not sure when, though.

Oh yeah, and seriously, if you're even remotely a fan of JRPGs, look into Persona 5. If it's anything like 4, you're in for a treat.

1. Fallout 4

​It's basically skyrim with guns and radiation poisoning... 

Never played Skyrim either. :D 

Or much of RPG's in general.

Edited by Spiderx3000

1. Fallout 4

​Honestly trailers and not even gameplay tell you truly what Fallout is. You make your character and pick your skills and perks and upgrade them as the game progress and you gain experience. The game is heavily focused on story and you will directly affect how the game will progress with your choices. You can choose to be good or evil or waht ever you want. The map is huge and there are multiple different and crazy factions in the post apocalyptic world. You can gain them as your friends or enemies. The game will also provide some comedy gold.

Elder scrolls online (console)

Metal Gear

Star Wars Battlefront

tLoZu

And it would be nice to finally finish Tales from the Borderlands. It's been the longest wait in between episodes than any other TellTale game, would be great to finish it this year....

Oh yea, and Mighty number 9 a.k.a Mega Man 11 lol

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Metal Gear Solid V

Call of Duty 12

Batman Arkham Knight

Formula 1 2015

Assassin's Creed Victory

So far Batman has been a let down and Formula 1 could have been a lot better.

Gonna buy MGS V next year and will get AC when it is cheaper.

All my hopes are now with Blops III.