Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The last two pages of this thread floored me. Great work, guys. 

@Stop mocking me0

115. That seems so obvious, now that you point it out. Well done. I watched those dials repeatedly and kept coming up empty.

I never saw this picture posted on any of the pages in this forum. As I'm sure y'all know, this immediately followed the Origins shot. Was it concluded that this is MotD?

gallery_137255_13_4934.png

Going to read your Where I Think We Are Going thread, @Nightmare Voyager. Dunno what you suggested yet, but I'll be darned if it doesn't have Richtofen, 935, and 1915. I'm just fascinated by the resemblance between something at the end of BO2 to Der Riese, regarding the blueprint thing.

Edited by NaBrZHunter

Nice, I would like to know if it is MotD as it looks like it or somewhere else. It would be interesting if it linked to 1915 and was shown before Origins as it is set before, just theories anyways.

The last two pages of this thread floored me. Great work, guys. 

@Stop mocking me0

115. That seems so obvious, now that you point it out. Well done. I watched those dials repeatedly and kept coming up empty.

I never saw this picture posted on any of the pages in this forum. As I'm sure y'all know, this immediately followed the Origins shot. Was it concluded that this is MotD?

gallery_137255_13_4934.png

Going to read your Where I Think We Are Going thread, @Nightmare Voyager. Dunno what you suggested yet, but I'll be darned if it doesn't have Richtofen, 935, and 1915. I'm just fascinated by the resemblance between something at the end of BO2 to Der Riese, regarding the blueprint thing.

Kinda looks like the first area in Buried. Imagine facing it from the House, I think Jug is under the staircase that's on one of the buildings on the right, next to the Jail which would be in the very back right on the right,

• Administrators

By just using a simple google search, I found this: 

Its from one of the preview trailers apparently.

LOL! Way to make me feel stupid.

Kidding. Heh heh. :-P

Cool dealio. Thanks!

In my defense, I tried to read that whole forum and post that pic over my one hour lunch. ;-)

post-129733-0-91632000-1428367972_thumb.

I'm not sure how much this matters, but the numbers 3 4 are the brightest on the Television set. Maybe were are suppose to pay close attention to the Dials and the way they move.

It also appears that "1985" are the brightest on the bottom dial.

An Interesting find. The Year 1985: The Radio or "Telegraphy without Wires", Italian Born Inventor Guglielmo Marconi uses radio waves to create a system of "wireless telegraphy" to transmit signals a distance of approximately 1.5 kilometers in Pontecchio, Italy. He found no interest or backers and moved to England. Over the next few years having found financial backing he improved his equipment and in 1901 he sent a signal across the Atlantic from Poldu in Cornwall to St John's Newfoundland in Canada.

post-129733-0-07127000-1428367999_thumb.

Food for Thought.

• 1 month later...

As for who is Pentagon Thief I think Alpha Snake got pretty good answer to that:

"The Thief is Yuri who is using Gersch Devices to attack the Pentagon, he is being sent by Sam.

It is so simple...

Ascension & Five ARE taking place at the same time... Correct?

The Thief is not inside the Pentagon when the power is off.

He can only come through from Ascension when the Pentagon MDT system is activated.

Yuri worked with Daniel Clarke as a part of the Ascension group they both tattoo the formula for Nova 6 on their bodies so they would never lose it.

Yuri is going through exactly what happened to Richtofen. The voices, which are not Sam are directing them.

The voices are from the dark force which was trapped in the MPD on Moon by the Ancient Vril-ya.

This also explains why the thief has a group 935 bag containing the diary that Yuri talks about in the radios of Ascension.

It also explains the Illuminati pyramid showing up on the thief's coat & on the screens in both Five & Ascension, which in turn are now seen in the Der Riese teleporters where this same situation happened to Dr. Richtofen, the only difference is that Richtofen escaped the thraw of the dark entity who makes it's presence felt in a number of ways including displaying the Illuminati pyramid.

So Yuri is the thief."

​This...

Regards Alpha.

Will do once I get all my ducks in a row.

I wrote a book on Nazi Zombies from World at War to Black Ops.

I intend to finish it in the next two years.

It can't be finished until the last DLC for Black Op III, it will take a while to digest everything & get it order.

But when I do it will be the Nazi Zombies Necronomicon of Codz.

What I have can be found in the NZC link in my sig.

It takes awhile to download, it takes ages to load up.

But I haven't had any complaints from it yet.

I mentioned these connections in this video.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake