Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off i would like to say i have owned a type of tv that was almost the same as the one in the dice presentation and I'm pretty sure the point of the dials on both are facing north ways. I was just watching the dice presentation in slow mo and the dial starts on U then almost instantly as we see the tv it changes to the 13. 

tBxZAX5.jpg 

so as i believe the top dial in order read U 13 U 1

Just wanted to post links to some captured images from the talk that people haven't dissected enough and that might have been lost along the way.  I also added them to the OP. 

Blueprint, word, text, sketch, Shangri-La, dials
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-11#entry1722322

Nacht screen?
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-12#entry1722324

Electric sketch
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-13#entry1722467

French Text
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-13#entry1722470

New newsprint
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-14#entry1722482

Let me know if there is other stuff you think I should add to the OP.  There's so much going on in here I'm not sure and only want to add facts and info, not just speculation.  I could add every image but I think @PINNAZ did that fine right here: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178243-2015-treyarch-zombies-countdown/

And thanks to everyone who voted for me for user of the month because of this thread!  I just saw that.  If I would have seen it in time I would have voted for myself  :P

Vhf the top dial does not have no1. This is reserved for military use. Maybe removing the number 2 is their way of hinting to military use only through a TV. We are seeing number 1 on the top dial instead of 12. Number 2 is smudged out altogether. Tv's will never have a number 1 on a set top box period for vhf.

Uhf, i'm a little vague. Old age and possible dementia kicking in but i've never seen a UHF bottom dial with odd numbers. It's generally even 14 through to 82.

Take that with a grain of salt but maybe help anyone here trying to code their dial positions.

Maybe it's not a TV available to the general public, i dont know. There are obvious mistakes and or a hidden code.

Yeah Brains Mr Muffin.

We had a UHF TV but I was too young to remember how they worked. In our area we only had 2 channels. The ABC & channel 10.

If we can confirm all of the number combinations for all of the dial changes, that will be a start. Maybe ignore what the UHF/VHF TVs dials really were.

But at the same time, maybe it is a hint toward the "Military Use" & we should look at it from that angle too

Vhf the top dial does not have no1. This is reserved for military use. Maybe removing the number 2 is their way of hinting to military use only through a TV. We are seeing number 1 on the top dial instead of 12. Number 2 is smudged out altogether. Tv's will never have a number 1 on a set top box period for vhf.

Uhf, i'm a little vague. Old age and possible dementia kicking in but i've never seen a UHF bottom dial with odd numbers. It's generally even 14 through to 82.

Take that with a grain of salt but maybe help anyone here trying to code their dial positions.

Maybe it's not a TV available to the general public, i dont know. There are obvious mistakes and or a hidden code.

yes, but they had little notches inbetween the even numbers to signify the odd numbers right?  only listing the even numbers was just a space issue, but you can still tune the tv to odd numbered channels iirc

no offense but i'm rather skeptical on the tv dials holding any info of significance.  at least not yet

yes, but they had little notches inbetween the even numbers to signify the odd numbers right?  only listing the even numbers was just a space issue, but you can still tune the tv to odd numbered channels iirc

no offense but i'm rather skeptical on the tv dials holding any info of significance.  at least not yet

THAT'S INSANE! WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY!?!?!?!  :lol:  Lol, but seriously. Treyarch would KNOW we would notice this, there's GOT to be something hidden in it. Otherwise why change the dials? It's just more time spent towards a different side-screen template. If all the dials were the same, well, but the fact they change means something. 

IN FACT I  MAY HAVE FIGURED IT OUT! 

The difference in the first dial goes from 7 to 6: A change of 1,then from 6 to 7 a change of 1, lastly to 12 a change of 5!

1-1-5!

Small easter egg maybe? 

But the second dial would be moving 6-6-10 so Either those numbers have some meaning, or my numbers are wrong.... 

It isnt Origins behind Buried and behind MotD was just a hint to Origins, but it wasnt behind it. That is a blueprint, already made my theory on it.

• 3 weeks later...

If you look at the scene with the Spiderman clip, Greenwich pops up for a good second or so. Greenwich, Britain was bombed by the Germans during WWII. During the cutscene in Origins we hear a British Air Raid Siren.

Is there a possibility that Maxis is a defected German Nazi that is based in Greenwich?

@

Well Maxis has always sounded very English so perhaps he lived or studied in England in his youth. Hitler himself is rumored to have lived in Liverpool before the first world war, though it is unproven.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066155/Hitler-spent-months-living-Liverpool-flat-later-destroyed-Luftwaffe.html

They could be leaning on that long standing rumor as inspiration perhaps? Probably not though.

I always thought he sounded overly English and it was supported in a Richtofen quote from Moon where he said... "Maxis, with his rules... and that stupid accent!" What issue does he have with his accent?

Just food for thought.