Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

Frankly we are here discussing hints if some one says they have found something and then don't give nothing on how, why or where they got that idea it has no value. Asking for where they got their theory is not personal attack. No one should be made feel unwelcome but please people don't post things with out citing your source or telling your brainstorming behind it.

There is ton of things on that Dice presentation and no one can or will go trough all that and spend hours looking: Hmmm where could that have been hinted in here?

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay goes seriously now, take it to another thread this is stopping people actually posting stuff about the DICE summit and its not nice on either ends. 

Back on topic: Has anything been found that could have been lost in the midst of this? Last thing I remember was the venus fly trap and how it could link to the fly trap EE which I think makes a lot of sense, but the fact it is being made more significant could be another factor to us revisiting it and maybe having something more to it?

Okay goes seriously now, take it to another thread this is stopping people actually posting stuff about the DICE summit and its not nice on either ends. 

Back on topic: Has anything been found that could have been lost in the midst of this? Last thing I remember was the venus fly trap and how it could link to the fly trap EE which I think makes a lot of sense, but the fact it is being made more significant could be another factor to us revisiting it and maybe having something more to it?

Not sure anything else has been found.  I think everything has been found or noted and thoroughly talked about, some ideas more than others, with some answers as well as more questions.

one thing i have found in common with the walking dead, 28 days later and treyarch zombies, is they all revolve around the human interaction, a lot of both 28 days later and walking dead your not actually watching zombies, you watching the relationships between people and how they are reacting to the said zombie apocalypse. This is very much for the case of treyarch zombies. i really think treyarch are pulling a lot of ideas from these two items.

I really don't think trayarch's doing anything like that... Seems to me that trayarch's doing whatever the hell they feel like throwing at us, and I like that. 

Origins wasn't really reaction based, it was 4 bad-asses dropped in a war field with giant robots and zombies. 

Buried was the end of the road for the tower story-arch

Mob of the Dead was a little based on reaction to zombies, I'll give you that. 

Die rise started with stulinger's phrase: "What do you mean there's nothing LEFT!" Which was a bit of a point at stulenger accepting the world is gone. 

Tranzit's dialogue made it sound like zombies had been around for a while. As in misty's father was still around possibly when doomsday came about. 

Nuke town was before the apocalyipse. 

I don't think the characters are reacting to the apocalypse at all like the characters in the walking dead are... 

When, oh when, will we find the next little nugget that 3arc drops for us?

Well hopefully before the reveal in a few weeks... 

reveal in a few weeks? not saying your wrong but what makes you even say that? .... would be nice though lol ....

I mean the game reveal which will likely be in late april or early may. I say a few weeks because I classify "a few" as 6 or 8. In reality it will be a bit longer then I am describing it to be... Optimism is key! 

is it possible that the origins we know is a start of another timeline? but the photos of edward scribbled out is from the original timeline that we know with the o4 ??

It's hard to tell. From the photos of Richtofen scribbled out, he seems to be purposefully erased from Origins. Additionally, some of those exact photos and edits are done on top of a book/paper with what appears to be colored pencils or crayons. I'd like to theorize that this is post-Origins, and may further conclude that Eddy - in the end cutscene - is indeed our Edward Richtofen but put into the same timeline during Samantha's childhood so that he doesn't grow to become the maniacal Richtofen we've come to love, but rather a changed boy that has grown under the care of Maxis and Samantha to prevent all that had once occurred. Hence, the removal of him from the photos.

maybe they're planning on adding a new character, but replacing Richtofen 

Polonsky! What are you doing?! 

Nothing sir... Just... Had a bit of a daydream there... 

----

Meanwhile in the real world. 

"This is sandra halloway with breaking news!  A massive epidemic is underway with millions of "call of duty fans" have gone on a table-flipping rampage!" 

Cutscene:

Jimmy zielinsky, Kevin Sherwood, Elena Siegeman and David Vonderhaar prepare for the E3 presentation in 2015. However when they get on stage they realize the entire crowd of people are raging zombies, angry over the ending of Zombies and hungry for blood. Only one thing left to do in this Videogame themed Map. Lock and Load.