Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

I think he's just lost and can't reach his destination. This pure speculative and best guess. My thoughts are since the moon rockets all the main frames have been knocked out. Remember the EMP zombies at the start of tranzit. When you think about it BO2 has no real teleporters post moon other than some random makeshift unreliable ones made from denizens.

I'm thinking Richtofen is stuck as he can't teleport back to Der riese. As I've said it's speculative. Looking at the Dice loading screen you notice the round circle on the main frame is missing. I realise WAW screen it's also missing but it's emphasised in bo1. Now to take it away again tells me they are hinting to the mainframe being destroyed, hence no Richtofen. His master plan bo2 is to rebuild and find his way back to Der riese. Being in the eather, argartha, mpd or whatever he's not on earth he's not where he want's to be. He may very well be there through a rift in time or reality but none of that known to others in the original Der Riese days when he first teleported and discovered the MPD.

Sorry if I'm rambling. Wow I need a beer.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Black Hand Smith

But the problem is, how coincidental can you get with two ID combinations matching those EXACTLY? It's such a ridiculously small chance, and they wouldn't "accidentally" put those numbers on there for no good reason, y'know?

Misty abigail Briarton. Her middle name is Abigail.....unless misty is her nickname and abigail is her whatever.....The Name abigail is also in the walls in Kino der toten. So does the name Abigail mean those two things are connected? Hell no. The same way that a few digits being the same means nothing. 

In Shangri-la I believe the name Brock is followed by Russman. According to Some data files which someone else will have to find because I am no good with Digging through game files however, just because the name russman appears does not mean it has any connections to Black Russman from Tranzit. 

115 can be typed in to the number slots in MOTD to small easter egg. However that does not mean they are related. It being Hell and all and not 115.

This is a little more than "a few digits matching" though, right?  it is specifically digits matching prisoners numbers from MOTD. and vials of their blood.  I know you don't think there is any way that MotD is more than just filler and not canon to the storyline, but i think there's a lot of evidence to the contrary

the der riese remake will have a boss, they are also remaking kino and call of the dead and perhaps moon-not confirmed for moon

@Kyle8957

lol okay

@Black Hand Smith

But the problem is, how coincidental can you get with two ID combinations matching those EXACTLY? It's such a ridiculously small chance, and they wouldn't "accidentally" put those numbers on there for no good reason, y'know?

Misty abigail Briarton. Her middle name is Abigail.....unless misty is her nickname and abigail is her whatever.....The Name abigail is also in the walls in Kino der toten. So does the name Abigail mean those two things are connected? Hell no. The same way that a few digits being the same means nothing. 

In Shangri-la I believe the name Brock is followed by Russman. According to Some data files which someone else will have to find because I am no good with Digging through game files however, just because the name russman appears does not mean it has any connections to Black Russman from Tranzit. 

115 can be typed in to the number slots in MOTD to small easter egg. However that does not mean they are related. It being Hell and all and not 115.

This is a little more than "a few digits matching" though, right?  it is specifically digits matching prisoners numbers from MOTD. and vials of their blood.  I know you don't think there is any way that MotD is more than just filler and not canon to the storyline, but i think there's a lot of evidence to the contrary

the der riese remake will have a boss, they are also remaking kino and call of the dead and perhaps moon-not confirmed for moon

@Kyle8957

lol okay

Actually the CORRECT description of misty is "Abigail "Misty" Briarton" so misty is defiantly a solid nickname by the punctuation. 

Also I think that's the point of putting 115 into the MOTD dials, because what you're left with is "NOT THIS TIME" and the numbers change to 666. I think what that's pointing at is that 115 didn't make these zombies, but rather satan did, or at least that's how it makes sense to me. 

@Black Hand Smith

@Kyle8957

lol okay

it was revealed in the latest trailer

That kind of makes him infamous, let's just ignore him and report it to staff.

Report him for what exactly? Having an opinion that differs from yours? All you are doing is guessing at things just like he is.

Just because his opinions are different to your(s) doesn't mean his are wrong. None of you have a solid shred of proof that anything you posted is factual nor does it proof he is wrong so how about you stop picking on him and try acting like the UotM you once were.

Okay guys, chill out. This post isn't meant to be arguing, debating of course, but not arguing. Lets just get back to looking into stuff as I am interested in knowing where a kino remake is being hinted at (love kino) :)

Okay guys, chill out. This post isn't meant to be arguing, debating of course, but not arguing.

First off, there is no arguing going on, just me pointing out how a few members have taken it upon themselves to pick on a new member for having a different opinion to theirs, and secondly, how about you don't tell me to chill out when all I am doing is suggesting people don't be so bullish towards new members.

I am not saying it to you dude, I was saying it to the people who are giving this guy hate as I think he could have something interesting and see no reason for him to be hated on. I didn't even know you had posted lol

That kind of makes him infamous, let's just ignore him and report it to staff.

Report him for what exactly? Having an opinion that differs from yours? All you are doing is guessing at things just like he is.

Just because his opinions are different to your(s) doesn't mean his are wrong. None of you have a solid shred of proof that anything you posted is factual nor does it proof he is wrong so how about you stop picking on him and try acting like the UotM you once were.

Picking on him, I'm not doing, but I'm not going to have a kid come in here and stir up things like fake trailers and promises of re-makes. It doesn't make any sense to tolerate it: Either it's a lie and he wants attention, or it's a leak and it shouldn't be tolerated according to site rules. 

Either it's a lie and he wants attention, or it's a leak and it shouldn't be tolerated according to site rules. 

Or... maybe he is just new to forums and came off wrong. He even said "hinting" in a follow up post.

Either way, I don't think having a few members gang up on him is a good way to introduce a new member to the forum.

he speaks too much like he Knows exactly what will happen. For starters no one confirmed that der riese remake will have a boss so what he said was a Blatant lie. 

He also says they ARE remaking Kino and Call of the dead. Never once does he say Hinting at.

Also he affirms this by saying Perhaps moon- Not confirmed Moon as if every other thing he said was Confirmed. 

I am pretty strict when it comes to this. No misleading the community. 

he speaks too much like he Knows exactly what will happen. For starters no one confirmed that der riese remake will have a boss so what he said was a Blatant lie. 

He also says they ARE remaking Kino and Call of the dead. Never once does he say Hinting at.

Also he affirms this by saying Perhaps moon- Not confirmed Moon as if every other thing he said was Confirmed. 

I am pretty strict when it comes to this. No misleading the community. 

Exactly my side of the argument. 

+1 deathbringerzen, this is why i haven't been posting on  here as much anymore, there is a sense of bullying on this forum the past week or so.

"It's not about the money, it's about sending a message." -Heath Ledger as "The Joker"

We can't have people walking around the forums, spreading lies like they're truth. If this was BHS doing this I would still react in the same way, If this was Tamera I'd still act in the same way. If this was carbon fiber I would... Actually if it were him, he might just be leaking real information and I'd take his word more seriously.... 

Either way, the point is, we can't have people confusing other people of what's happening and what isn't. Which is why we're so strict about this type of thing. Next thing you know, Biblical Reaper or City of Z will read this and make a video about it being true with "inside sources" which in the long run is going to be bad for them, and the hype they create when they're disappointed. 

We aren't bullying we're establishing what's not true. 

• No backseat modding is allowed. Leave what's tolerable and what not over to staff.
  • Don't talk about going to report posts. If you feel like reporting a post, then report it. Or don't.
  • Finally, be nice to each other and keep things on-topic. The next one out of line gets an official warning added to their account.