Who is the guy in the painting on mule kick room?

ZLT

I have wondered long time who is the mystery guy on painting in mole kick room in kino der toten there are nikolai,richtofen,demsey,takeo  and some mystery man on painting so who is he??? any ideas 

Edited by ZLT
  • Administrators
Haha no one knows, but there are a lot of theories. What @Nightmare Voyager is referencing is a quote by Takeo when he looks at the painting. It leads us to believe that it's someone who resurrected, or will resurrect, but a name hasn't been established. Some also believe it's a patient of Dr. Richtofen, seeing as the other four were as well.

I have a theory that the guy in the painting is who will replace Richtofen while we try to fix what Richtofen did. My main reason for thinking that is that what the pyramid on Moon is based on, there is meant to be two of them. But idk.

Two things:

1. >mole kick

You animal abuser.

2. I'd like to say two things on that: He is either an enigma/anomaly, or he is... maybe Maxis?

If he was Maxis why isn't his picture as big as Richtofen's?

Dempsey: "This picture's bigger than everyone else's... must be trying to compensate for something..."

But thats Dempsey making a joke XD It doesnt mean anything, maybe we just have to wait till next game. Isnt it named totd_suite_txt_mex.tif in the files? I saw someone make a video showing that then I saw a few other videos related to it.

Takeo's quote references time, to me anyway.

Just like the cliché movies where you go back in time, change something, it effects a person, and in current time, you see the person in a picture start to fade away. Perhaps it's black because whoever the painting is of, has either been erased from time, or the person has traveled back in time to a point that alters this mystery person's place in Kino's current time.

Just like the cliché movies where you go back in time, change something, it effects a person, and in current time, you see the person in a picture start to fade away. Perhaps it's black because whoever the painting is of, has either been erased from time, or the person has traveled back in time to a point that alters this mystery person's place in Kino's current time.

That is an amazing idea, maybe this character is one we will meet. I would love to see a map/ maps where you have to make this character rewrite himself from history, leaving only Takeo to remember as he seems to remember more than others, even Richtofens evil. Maybe the other map we will be able write this person back into history? The ending is the painting fading from black and into a persons portrait. Treyarch... take notes on this character and his potential. Maybe the loop of zombies requires this person to end it?

This reminds me of those two pictures from Mark Lamia's presentation that had Richtofen crossed out. Sorry I can't find them though. If I remember correctly it was the Origins Richtofen crossed out in both pictures. This leads me to believe that there's a possibility that the unknown portrait could be the Origins Richtofen, which would make sense as that portrait could exist alongside the larger portrait of our other Richtofen.

However, the possibility of the unknown portrait being Origins Richtofen isn't my main point. My main point is that what @Tattoo247 said about the time travel having to do with the portrait could also have to do with the new images of Richtofen being crossed out. So... this could possibly mean in the future we need to eliminate Richtofen in the past. A possible reason for this would be to prevent all of the events that have happened since Richtofen started working for Group 935 in 1940s from happening, therefore possibly no massive zombie outbreak and no rockets destroying the earth.

The alternative to this though, is the crossed out pictures of Richtofen could hint that Maxis's side of the Buried easter egg is canon, and Richtofen was eliminated at that point.

Just something I thought kind of made sense when I thought about it. Also would be greatly appreciated if someone could find those two images.

Just something I thought kind of made sense when I thought about it. Also would be greatly appreciated if someone could find those two images.

Those two pictures, both from this thread http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/uploads/monthly_02_2015/post-117086-0-44278900-1423094658.jpg

http://i.gyazo.com/7ce25101cad29fac787d983c6e079dd8.png

But what about its file name? Maybe the pictures name is in it? Also it doesnt look like Richtofen.

I don't think there are any file names, most of the images we have are what people have captured from watching videos of the stream itself, no official images.  Also it's hard for a generic grayed out picture to actually look like a person.

• Administrators

No I saw someone looking through the files ages ago, I can go look around if you want and see if I can find it

If you can I would appreciate it. I trust you, but the end of the file name says "mex" which could be the Mexican referenced in Call of the Dead, so because this is a big revelation, we need to be sure the file name is correct.

Going purely on the basis one the shape of this persons head (and not to be racist) but he just looks German to me, stereotypically they have the box jaw shape. I only say that because CoDZ has no problem with being stereotypical with their races, Dempsy is angry and impatient, Takeo is all about honor and Rictofen is ofcourse evil, then you have the vodka drinking Russian. 

I still cling to my small theory though.

• Administrators

Taken from another thread, I have to admit the similarities in the two images below. Obviously the collar is off, the the hair and cheeks match pretty well. I don't know who it is, it could be so many people... I wonder if we'll ever know haha!

j6545c.jpg

I have no clue where I saw it then but a load of people I know would say it says that somewhere. I dont know how looking through stuff works but yeah. Anyways Tattoo, I dont think that he can be called German for that, especially when he shares resemblance to many people. I think its someone new, not anyone we know.