Five Nights at Freddy's Discussion Thread

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its me! No really this game, from what I have seen looks amazing. I am gonna go buy it and play it, I will see if I find anything. But, for anyones whos interested... 

this came out a long time before FNaF 3, I think that if you have heard the phone calls you will be surprised when you give it a listen.

Its me! No really this game, from what I have seen looks amazing. I am gonna go buy it and play it, I will see if I find anything. But, for anyones whos interested... 

this came out a long time before FNaF 3, I think that if you have heard the phone calls you will be surprised when you give it a listen.

Okay so from what I have heard:

the bad ending which is in the night 5 minigame is canon and so is the good ending which has the fazbears fright burnt down

Also, something people missed: 

When you are playing the BB minigame you are left needing 1 balloon, by going to the far left platform above the exit, you can jump and fall into darkness, then static and after walking you will find the last balloon. I think there are endings to all of them.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

I saw, its a hat with a golden spotlight and a purple one when brightened. The hat is on a checkered floor. I do not think the story is over. I think he may take a break with another project.

http://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/2xtygz/why_the_new_teaser_does_not_mean_the_series_is/Btw, pretty sure this is right. I think we are going to see a whole new saga of the story, this is merely the GF/ Purple guy arc thats done and we have another arc to cover I think.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

I never got to see it up close, it really is Springtrap. I think that he won't come back as an animatronic in a future game but maybe something like the box of parts or something like GF?

I think this is it people. We are done for... also the creator is getting funding to make all animatronics, I bet he makes something like a pizzeria itself too!

I feel like 5 nights 3 is going to get DLC or something. It's missing a LOT compared to 2 and 1. 

When the 3rd game in your series has less then the original game, you've left something out.... 

Or maybe FNAF4 will be released soon enough? Like, between now and June? 

The last one was in January I think. So these games come out faster then a COD DLC. 

I think a DLC is more than possible but to be honest I think FNaF 3 has a lot of content but not too much like the sequel did. I really like it for what it is and I think something too big would ruin it for me

Gee they answered a lot of things with this one, especially regarding Purple Man. The way it end sorta makes it a complete story, and I'm not sure what else they can do if FNAF 4 is made (in regards to story).

evzrgxgqoubbtlvwfzai.png
prhz1xjgqsqv1r1ujiof.png
egirlyng056nyxhzvfzz.png

You can actually see his skull and some organs like holy shit. Brutal way to die but he deserved it.