Ashes...Ashes...We all Fall Down... Die Rise Revisited

You wake Up under the Tower as the Cornfields surround you. The smell of Ashes fill the air as you fight off the Undead. They are relentless and do not stop coming after you. Suddenly you are engulfed in a Bright Purple Light and you are taken somewhere far far away…..To the East…Stuhlinger looks at the Distance and Hears Richtofen. However the Audience Hears richtofen more demonic. Stuhlinger is told to Mend the Rift. Stuhlinger asks why he should do that and Richtofen claims that He Saw. He tells him that He saw what stuhlinger did and that if he Doesn’t do what he says then he will tell the others. He then hears more voices however when he turns around all he sees are the Dead. They are closing in when Russman Appears and Saves Him. They realize that there are too many of them and head into an Elevator. Stuhlinger. Russman, Misty and Marlton begin planning their Next Move when the Top of the Elevator Breaks Open and a Large Hairy Leg Appears and Grabs Russman who is Dragged into the Shaft Screaming. The screaming suddenly stops and a Splatter of Blood drips down the Elevator. The Doors Open and Misty, Stuhlinger and Marlton come face to face with a Large Horde of Zombies. This time the Audience can Clearly hear what Richtofen is Saying. Accept your fate, Begin anew….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPShDckzvw

The New Look

You spawn in a Hotel Lobby. To your left there is an Elevator at the brink of breaking. To your right a pair of stairs Going Upwards and in front of you a Door leading inwards. Once you open the Door you find something surprising. The hallway is Littered with Webs. Some of the Webs have Zombies Dangling from them but they cannot escape. To your Right is a Stairway Down into a Small shopping Center as well as some Elevators. The One of the Elevators contains Quick Revive however the Other elevator will display “Key Needed” when near.

Expect the Rest of the Map to Look similar with some areas that have been blacked out. The Elevator shaft is now Much Darker. The sweatshop has also been Blacked Out and the Maze now requires you to Have a Light Helmet On before entering or you could get Lost. The Sky is Now Pure Night however the Moon is Much Closer to the Planet. The stars are shining and Meteors are falling from the Sky. Also there are New Areas to Explore. One is called “Ground 0” the Other is the hidden 935 Facility located Behind one of the Elevators. Much Smaller than Tranzit but Presumably larger than it Looks.

Ground 0 is an area you can access when All Players get in the Dangling Elevator at the same time. Doing so will cause the elevator to Fall all the way to the First Floor. There is White Fog Everywhere and You can’t see shit. Zombies will begin to Spawn and Denizens will begin to attack you No Man’s Land style. You must get back on the Elevator and Press X to activate the Lift Switch. Hold the undead and abominations off in order to escape safely. When you have the Light on using the Hardhat Light you can explore the Bottom Lobby which is Littered with Corpses, Denizens watch you from Holes in the Walls but not attacking due to the Light. You can exit the Lobby through a Rotating Door and you can see cars scattered around as well as a Gas station ahead. Enter the Gas station in order to use the Pack a Punch. Ocassionally while in this Area you can Hear Gunshots and screams in the Distance implying that there May still be other survivors out there. However they probably won’t last Much Longer

There you find a Key. Now this key was left behind a Long time ago by an employee. Well, he wasn’t an employee of the Hotel. However he did work in the same building. Use the key on the Elevator Door and something strange happens.. The door Closes and the Elevator begins to move. Then a Door you didn’t even know existed Opens wide. For you see this Place is not what it seems. Hidden on the Other side of the Walls is a 935 facility. Inside you will find the corpses of Men not Zombies. Their Blood Staining the Ground and their Heads Bashed Open. You will also be able to enter a Dissection lab where you can find a Dead Stalker Cut Open.

New GamePlay Objective

Around the Map are these Chinese Lanterns. Turn on a Lantern in an Area in order to Illuminate darker parts of the Map. It also works as a deterrent for the Stalkers  in case you need a Place to Hide. Stalkers can be really fast..

Hazard  Round

During a Hazard Round you hear the Air being torn by an incoming meteor. Zombies are still Spawning and Meteors crash down into the Map. Some Meteors will land and Block Paths, Other Meteors Might Fall and Hit the Ground (Look for the Shadow to Avoid death) and some Meteors may crash into Perks and Smash them requiring you to go back and fix it Using the X button as if you were reviving Someone.

New Zombies and Creatures

The Stalker- Creature similar to the Denizens in origin. A hellish Creature resembling an Arachnid of some sort. It has 2 Large Humanlike Eyes and its legs are Long and Hairy. It is Black and Red and has a Humanlike Jaw. This creature can creep on the ceiling and jump up elevator shafts. It can also Leap long distances and pounce on unsuspecting Players.  The Stalkers Hate Bright Lights and Will stay away from brightly Lit areas. Like the Denizens their Eyes do not Glow and they are not controlled by any entity. They are just a Few of the Horrors that Roam the Earth Now…… Like the Denizen the Stalker also has a Unique Screech which resembles metal Grinding on Metal.

Hardhat Zombie- The HardHat Zombie is a Varient Zombie that spawns in Like normal Zombies but they have Hard Hats on and are Immune to Headshots.

Soldier Zombies- Soldier Zombies are Soldiers that reanimated while Wearing their vests and armor. Due to that Explosives do Little to No Damage, and the Only way to Kill them is to Shoot them in Unprotected areas such as the Neck or the Arms.

New Perk

NecroCola- Necrocola is a Revive Perk that Costs 8000 points. It is a Black Drink with a Purple Label featuring a reanimated corpse.  Although it is Pricey it is very Useful on Later rounds. When at least one Player Has Necrocola you will be able to see a Grave where a Player Has Just Died. You can Now revive the Player. The Player will be revived without any perks regardless if they had Perma Tombstone or any Weapons Besides the Pistol. However they Will Spawn with a 30 Second Insta kill.

Wonder Weapon

The Arachnophobia- A weapon Created by Group 935 Remnants after the Earth Shattering Event. For the First few Months the Surviving Scientists Locked themselves in the Die Rise Facility. However eventually They were Killed by something...or someone. But not before Killing a Stalker and Using it to Create a Weapon which could have helped them escape. However without Proper Weapons they wouldn’t stand a chance against the Undead. The Arachnophobia is a Weapon that Resembles the Sliquifier with a Red and Black color scheme however it Shoots Webs Instead of Liquid. The Webs wrap around your target and practically squeeze them to Death. When Pack a Punched it will Shoot Acid Webs which Burn right through the Undead giving you a Nice Gorey Effect where Limbs fall off and Splatter all over the Floor.

New Buildables

Hardhat Light: The hardHat Light is the Only way to Move around Ground 0 without getting Lost. Wearing it will clear away some of the fog In front of you. Denizens will not attack you while it’s On and will run away from the light. It is also the Only way to Access the Pack a Punch which is Located on the Other Side of the Street inside a Convenience Store.

The Spear: The Spear is a Buildable that replaces your Knife. It is has a Longer range and allows you to Knife from further away. However after a Few Kills it will Break. It has increased Damage and a direct hit to the Head is an instant Kill.

Radios

In A Chinese accent.

“ Day 1 after The Incident…..It all Happened so Fast. One Moment the world is at peace or at least as peaceful as it can be at any time. Suddenly a Fiery Explosion and the Entire world is Covered in Flesh Eating Creatures. To think Yesterday I was taking my daughter to school and today I no longer have a Daughter….This must be some fucked up dream right here….I’ve Barricaded Myself in to a Partially Collapsed Hotel. Oh my god….are those meteors in the sky? What has happened to the World….”

“ I have been here for 3 Days. Surprisingly the Internet still hasn’t gone down. Videos are flooding in. In the last video I looked up there were these Creatures...Not zombies, they were different. Like Bald Rats Lurking in the Mists. What the hell were those things…. Now I wonder how many of us are left out there. With Zombies, Demonic Rats, and this god Damn Fog everywhere. Sometimes I wake Up and I hear Voices in the Walls. Am I going insane?”

“ Food supplies are Running Low…. Last Night I resorted to something I thought I’d never do….. It was still warm…..I can’t think straight….I was hungry what was I supposed to do…I can’t go down there. There are too Many of them. Sometimes at Night I can see the Glow of their Eyes down Below in the Mist. Like an ocean of Light.

“ I can’t I’m just one man. My daughter? I can have her back? Behind the What? Behind the Elevator? Ohh so you mean the key goes in there and….. Kill them all….Yes….I will ...master...”

“ This is Dr. Bai. ID number. 9902420. I do not Know How Long we have Left in here. While Most people Believe this to be a Mere Sweatshop we like to Use that as a Cover for what we really do behind the walls, literally. Normally this Information would have been classified however due to the circumstances I believe termination from My job is the least of My worries. I am a Member of a Scientific Research Group Known as Group 935. During War II the group was made up of the top scientific Minds. It was also Allied to the Nazi party. However One day for Unexplained Reasons Many of the Scientists Vanished. After the War The United States Took all their Technology and Established a New Group 935. The information we found was...rather Shocking. We couldn’t believe what we were reading.. Element 115, Necromancers, Raising the Dead.. To think the Nazi’s had all this Power. But now this Whole incident… I bet this has something to do with the Old Group 935. ….. There were also some documents on 2 German Scientists named-”“

“ We have Received a Living Example of Specimen DE-14. My god….this is something Different. “ Denizen Screech” Look at you...aren’t you magnificent….the Specimen seems to be afraid of Bright Lights. so we will turn them down….It almost Looks Human yet it’s not a Zombie. I would Like to think it’s a Mutated Rat but the tests have shown there is no trace of Element 115 within it’s body. No...this is neither a Zombie or a Mutation...but where did you come from…”

“ Today we Managed to Kill something….I have no Idea what it is. It’s Like a Giant spider but it Looks all Wrong….This is fucked up… It has a Human Jaw….We tried to escape when these things crept from the Darkness…. It took Doctor Bai…..we heard him scream. We almost didn’t make it back alive. Bai had the Key and we had a hell of a Time finding the spare one in the darkness. We will be doing experiments with this thing…..nothing much else to do….”

Achievements

1. A Signal to God- Activate the Communications Array

2. Exterminator- During a Stalker Round Don’t Miss

3. It’s Alive- Revive the Dead 15 times in one Game

4. We are not Alone- Survive 3 Minutes in Ground 0 Without Light

5. Who’s Chasing Who Now?- On Die Rise Scare a Denizen Away

Easter Egg Guide

1. Turn On the Main Generator.

2. Step on the 4 Pads on the ground at the same Time

3. Find the Key and Use the Elevator

4. Enter the Hidden 935 Research Facility

5. Find  the Keycard for the Security Door

6. When you enter the White Room Find the 4 Pieces to the Arachnophobia

7. Build the Arachnophobia and Pack a Punch it

8. Use the Arachnaphobia to create 4 Trampoline Webs on the ground

9. Align them so that the Dragon Balls can be Placed

10. Shoot down the Dragon Balls so that they Fall on the Webs

11. The balls will land on the Tower.

12. Power the Tower using the Life Energy [Kill Russman]

13. The tower is On using The majong Tiles and Galva Knuckles.

14. Go into the Lab and Press the Radio for Help

15. Go back to the Roof and Jump Off the Tower Area and into the Last Helicopter in China.

Ending

The Tower Has been Lit for Maxis and he congratulates you. However Richtofen Congratulates Samuel for Helping Him and promises to Explain everything in due time. our 4 characters are rescued by a helicopter Pilot who happened to get their Signal. However as they Leave to a Safe Zone The Pilot starts to Hear Richtofen who begins telling him to Fly to another Location…….

GAME OVER

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic