Ok so I was just Playing Portal 2 and I realize Something. Without the Second Player Co-op Mode is impossible. So I thought to Myself. What if we had a Similar CO-OP mode for Five Nights at Freddy's 3?

Premise: Due to the recent .....disappearances of Security Guards Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria has Issued a Dual night Guard System to be effective immediately. Security Guards could be attacked by many Animatronics during the Night so to Alleviate the Work Duty a second Security Guard station has been inserted. The upside will be that the Animatronics will now be focusing on Both stations thus keeping some of them distracted allowing the other guard to rest a bit easier. The Downside is that each security Room only has a Few Cameras Available to them. Thus Both Security Guards are needed in order to keep an eye out on the Pizzeria. 

Gameplay: Communication through Speech is heavily recommended in this Mode. Keep in Mind you only get to view through Half the Camera's. So you will need to Share information in order to figure out which animatronic is in which Area. 

Death: If a Security Guard is to Get Killed during the Night the Game Will Not end. The surviving Player will now have to survive the rest of the Night without Knowing what's on the Other Cameras. Then all the Animatronics will focus on the remaining player instead of Splitting up targets.

Power: Power is Shared between Both Rooms. So make sure your Partner knows how to conserve it.

49cde226d74d2ff8dec5a61f49d05d0c.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Discussion

As some of you know a teaser image was posted on Scott Games' website of a yellow, bear looking creature that is from FNaF 3, as it is called FNaF3.jpg or something. I will post it down below. Anyways a new image has also came out with a box full of the toy animatronics (Also some of the old ones) I will do a break down of the new image.

8YPEY71.jpg?1

Okay so this is just a brightened up version I found. As you can see there is a cardboard box that holds some of the toy animatronics. Toy Bonnie, Mangle, Toy Chica and BB can clearly be seen. They all have no eyes but BB doesn't even have a hat or nose, looks like a Jack-o-Lantern. Also a cupcake can very slightly be seen behind Chica, she may be holding it. Toy Bonnies arm is seen poking out next to a Freddy head with a hat on, I wouldn't know whether it was toy or normal version. Coming out of the box seems to be Toy Bonnies electric, red guitar. Whats this? It seems to be pointing at something... But more on that in a second. The paper plate- thing is hanging out of the box and as some people have said, why is it with the scrapped animatronics? We know it moves but maybe Fazbear Entertainment know more about the goings on in the restaurant than thought. Also is Withered Foxy's Arm hanging out, his hook and fur can be clearly seen. So what does this mean? Well considering that he seems to have been scrapped too, maybe we are farther in the future than even FNaF 1, as he was already out of order and could easily have had to eventually been scrapped. But I think Scott put this there to shake up the idea of who caused the Bite of 87, even though people say it was Foxy, its most likely it was a Toy animatronic due to the incident in the newspaper clippings. 

Now the important part of the image. The (very) broken down figure at the right. He seems to have that same Golden look as the picture below. Maybe it is the same thing? I think that this could possibly be the murderer in the yellow bear costume. The suit is obviously old and damaged beyond even the withered animatronics. So I think that gives a good idea of how long the suit has been left to fester. Sorry the image isn't brighter by the way, hard to find one on short notice.

five-nights-at-freddys-3-is-in-developme

Now for my own personal look on what will be in the third game. These are my opinions, theories and ideas. I am not saying they are fact so don't just say that they are not well thought out because I have put a lot of time into researching some of this stuff.

So in the image we see a box filled with the toy animatronics parts, to me this says that we are at least after FNaF 2. Unless, wibbly wobbly, timey wimey prequelly sequally (please don't make it a sequel after seeing that image Scott) Anyways then the question is, what if its not after FNaF 1. Well I would have to say it is because of Foxy also being in the scrapped box. We know him and the older animatronics were just changed into the ones in the first game. But when playing that game we will see that Foxy is out of order. Could he have not worked out and been scrapped too? So for me, its safe to assume that we are at least a bit of time after 1993, which is when the first game is meant to be set but yet again, not fully confirmed but it makes more sense. I believe that a teaser that had the words "30 Years Later" sheds some light on to the time frame. Some people have questioned if its 30 years after the bite of 87, so 2017 but I would take a good guess that it is 30 years after Fredbears family diner was opened. The aniamtronics their were left to rot for a few years, maybe around 8 to 10. So I think Fredbears existed around late sixties to early 70s. That means that this game is set around 1990s- 2000s (give or take obviously).

The yellow bear guy, I know people are saying its all different people but it would make sense for it to be the Golden Freddy suit, which one? Its up to you. I have always believed Phone Guy to be the murderer, you may think otherwise but I have always genuinely thought he is. But an idea I had at one point was, is he the only one? What if Golden Freddy was like a mantle that was passed down, starting with Phone Guy training the night guards, who are stressed beyond belief into joining this community of killers. Scott might not have thought this far out but I do like this kind of theory because Phone Guy is strange and says some expressions which seem as if he could be manipulating you. "You're Golden." I have seen many playthroughs where when the phone call ends the Its Me hallucination starts, I would say that seems to possibly hint it may be phone guy. But anyways, regardless of my theories, if this isn't an animatronic what does that mean? Well first off someone is dressed in a GF suit, meaning they are smarter than the average bear (I can't believe I said that...) Which means if you are playing against this person, you will be matched by a mind that may be equal to yours. If its a previous night guard, imagine having to go up against someone who knows all of the tricks of the trade. So imagine playing in an office, trying to figure out of this is the murder or not and while following the protocols to stop him, or her, being thwarted. Phones disconnected (Imagine at the start of the game trying to call the police and getting "ITS ME" shouted down the phone.) power turned off and animatronics activated, ready to kill you, the player. I think if the power was turned off by the way their would be a back up generator, whiel it waits to turn on you have a not so good working torch.

Anyways these are just theories and observations for Five Nights at Freddy's 3, I am interested in everyones thoughts too so be sure to talk about them. Also tell em what you think of some of my theories. Obviously they have as much credibility as some unproven stuff that zombies has so dont expect me to have been correct beyond belief.

Edited by Slade

Also there is a really good post on the FNaF Reddit that has a lot of evidence to say when the game is actually set, I wont post the link unless I am allowed because you might not allow their links, I wouldn't know. :)

I'm confused, this post is nothing to do with their ideas. It a post showing all of the teasersngiven and my views on it. I haven't seen a post like this on another part of the forum, also its meant to be up for discussion that's why its here, where else would it go?

Idk. I personally don't like posting concepts as comments on someone else's thread I just feel like its gonna get buried with the other comments. I like to have a standalone post where The title can never change so I know exactly where to find my content. However of it's something quick an undetailed I will probably leave it as a Comment. Speaking of comments I have one right now

What if the guy in the broken suit is Phone guy? I'm still here could be implying that phone guy survived.

• Moderators

This is alright, NV.

But the way your topic is named opens up a possibility for other threads to be made like: "Five Nights at Freddy's 4 teaser #45"

You could simply name it Five nights at Freddy's and post all the info/teasers etc. about the FNAF games in here and while I understand that your concepts may be buried by other comments, BHS, I would like to point out that NV could easily edit the concepts into the op and put them in a spoiler tab or something along those lines.

If you guys don't wanna do it that is fine, but I only gave you guys a suggestion and didnt mean to offend any of you.

Sorry if it came off that way. 

Idk. I personally don't like posting concepts as comments on someone else's thread I just feel like its gonna get buried with the other comments. I like to have a standalone post where The title can never change so I know exactly where to find my content. However of it's something quick an undetailed I will probably leave it as a Comment. Speaking of comments I have one right now

What if the guy in the broken suit is Phone guy? I'm still here could be implying that phone guy survived.

Could be could be, of maybe he didn't survive and its something a bit paranormal. What if he never died on night 4 and hadntried to lure you into then back room so he could kill you, or something else?

To be honest the post isn't for majorly thought out concepts such as those guys but just discussion, im updating the post with any other teasers too, its just for this game.

This is alright, NV.

But the way your topic is named opens up a possibility for other threads to be made like: "Five Nights at Freddy's 4 teaser #45"

You could simply name it Five nights at Freddy's and post all the info/teasers etc. about the FNAF games in here and while I understand that your concepts may be buried by other comments, BHS, I would like to point out that NV could easily edit the concepts into the op and put them in a spoiler tab or something along those lines.

If you guys don't wanna do it that is fine, but I only gave you guys a suggestion and didnt mean to offend any of you.

No offense taken man. :)

This is alright, NV.

No offense taken man. :)

Yeah no worries, I see where you're coming from.

This was suggested by @Lenne , so... Here it is. 

I guess "ill go ahead and start with my concept: 

FNAF3 will include a solo campaign, as well as a co-op experience with three game modes. 

I guess I'll start with the base game: 

You play as the night guard in the 5th Freddy restaurant (According to the game-theory analysis): Castle freddy's. 

But you don't care about that, let's get into the base gameplay. 

Unlike the other games, you will actually play as a regular night-guard in this game, allowing you to move from room to room in a room-by-room basis, meaning you can travel from room to room. The more fear you receive (perceived by jump-scares and animatronic movement) depicts how fast you move from room to room with your adrenaline-meter the higher adrenaline meter can be good or bad, it's always good when going through open door-ways, but if there's a door in your way, you can fidget more on the handle then normal speed, slowing you down. Your flashlight is good to survive the whole night everynight, but it serves no purpose other then lighting your way. 

There are only 8 animatronics in this game, as opposed to the MANY in FNAF2. 

The base of the game is you sit in a security room, like normal. You have a tablet device that allows one to view any of the other room's cameras. Things start off pretty chill, but as the night progresses you find that things start to move in odd ways. Of course there's the phone guy, different guy actually this time, who instructs you on the "weird" things in the halls. And just like glados his word twisting will foretell your doom. A new magnetic field generator keeps you safe from animatronics as the magnetic field will scramble the data of any animatronic that walks into your room. Every animatronic except foxy however who relies on different programing. Good news? He's only agitated if one does not check on him with your tablet-camera. Bad news? If that camera breaks it's only a matter of time before he comes for you.  You'll need to walk outside your room to fix it, where you'll be at the mercy of every other anamatronic and their horrific games. 

You don't have to worry about power in this game, or winding a music box. Instead, what you have to worry about is the animatronics. 

Foxy: Your main pain-in-the-butt, like always, if you don't check on his camera often enough, he'll pop out and kill you, no matter what. The issue being, if his camera breaks, you'll have to leave the safety of the guard room to go fix it. Other then that, he is the only animatronic who can hurt you in the guard room other then the puppet. 

Bonny: He patrols the **** please report this topic, post ****, main room, maintenance room, fun room, and will walk up to the left entrance to the Guard room. He does not fallow you quickly but will check closets and hiding places for you. 

Chica: Patrols the main room, stage, bathrooms, and right entrance to the guard room. She also is the only animatronic who will walk into the lobby without reason to fallow you. She's much faster then bonny but will not check closets and hiding places for you. 

Freddy: Only becomes active after 3PM. After this, he will roam to any room (save the guard room and the lobby). He will fallow you slowly, and will not check hiding places. His main advantage is that he will actually act like he's given up on you and disappear for a moment, however he returns a second time later, just when you thought it was safe. 

The puppet: The main piece of work. He can go anywhere and knock out any camera. Of course this is only REALLY an issue if FOXY's camera gets knocked out. An upside is he's really slow and typically will fallow you really slowly. In fact he'll stop fallowing him if you just look at him.  However, he himself can hide in vents and behind things. If you don't catch him in a room right outside your guard room, he'll kill you shortly after entering. 

Hogan: By some make-believe-law, every food restaurant must have healthy means by now, this is where Hogan the horse comes in. He's not smart and can be lost easily, but if he actually see's you, you're practically dead. He's the fastest animatronic here, and once he sees you, if you aren't in one of the areas closest to the guard room, you're dead. 

The swordsman: He walks around this place discussed as a regular swords man. Learn the layout of the rooms so you know when the faker is ready to pounce you. Thankfully he only gets you if you walk through the door he's standing near. 

Golden Freddy: On night 5 and higher, golden freddy can appear. He hides like the puppet, but will change bits around him, a poster or something, to make it look like him. If you see these posters get out! The difference between him and the puppet is that he will kill you on sight if you see him. He can teleport and fallows no particular pattern. 

So it's simple: Keep the cameras fixed so you know where they are, watch out for GF, the puppet, and the Sword's man, if bonny sees you run, if chica sees you hide, if freddy sees you keep hiding, and if Hogan sees you PRAY!

The co-op mode  involves a night watchman wuss. It's you and your friends jobs to fallow him and kill him, the issue being if he sees anyone move too much and he'll bolt right out of the building as fast as he can, making your team lose. 

The multiplayer mode involves multiple watchmen in the usual building. The puppet works twice as hard breaking more cameras. Freddy will be munching off players one by one. Last one to die is the winner. 

As the final mode, you can play in 2 teams: Animatronics and guards. 4 Guards patrol the night, if they make it to 6:00 they win, if they catch an animatronic in their flashlight beam they stop them. The animatronics will gain power over night, moving faster and faster. If the Guards all die, animatronics win. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0

Well, shit. Merged the topics but the post order and OP got messed up for some reason. Sorry folks.

@Nightmare Voyager since your topic was about the discussion of the teasers, etc. Would you mind creating a new topic for general FNAF discussion? You can copy and paste your OP from this thread to the new one. Finally, posting links to other posts is totally fine Voyager.

@Lenne nice suggestion broer.

Well, shit. Merged the topics but the post order and OP got messed up for some reason. Sorry folks.

@Nightmare Voyager since your topic was about the discussion of the teasers, etc. Would you mind creating a new topic for general FNAF discussion? You can copy and paste your OP from this thread to the new one. Finally, posting links to other posts is totally fine Voyager.

@Lenne nice suggestion broer.

No problem let me just do that now.

Oh you put my post in already, thanks!

Edited by Nightmare Voyager