NewGamemode: Capture the meat.

Ok, so this gamemode is for 8 players and consists over a fairly large area (totally possible on next gen) 

The idea of this game is to grab the permanent-meat-drop from the enemy's area, and get it back to your area. The issue being while holding meet EVERY zombie in the map will be running for you, and you are only granted one hand for weapons. You also can throw the meet, destroying it's point properties, but it will focus half the zombies on the map to that spot, or player as well. Furthermore, enemy players can knife the meat out of hand, but need to knife the player to do this. The zombies are progressively getting stronger over time, like no-mans land, only it sort of levels out at round 10-15. The first team to collect 10 meats wins. 

Drops:

?: This will move the location of your base. This can be rewarding, or taxing.... 

Meat: This will RARELY drop from zombies, if it does you can take it to your base for a free point. 

-The most effective tactic is to have 4 players run from the base at the same time. It will maximize the amount of meet being carried. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised something interesting... (A secret for years?)

If you Melee Attack just before you are hit with the Meat in Grief - or hit the player with the Meat - you immediately gain the Meat and text appears on the top of the screen saying:

Your Gamertag has stolen the meat! (Or something of that nature...)

Did you guys know? Came as a shock to me.

:o

Just realised something interesting... (A secret for years?)

If you Melee Attack just before you are hit with the Meat in Grief - or hit the player with the Meat - you immediately gain the Meat and text appears on the top of the screen saying:

Your Gamertag has stolen the meat! (Or something of that nature...)

Did you guys know? Came as a shock to me.

:o

I didn't know that happened, I have seen the stolen the meat but thought it was just what happened when the enemy team got the meat drop.