Stop mocking me's top 10 topics that shouldn't be discussed… Ever…

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should mention that it's kind of sarcasm because I and a few others in the post obviously took it the wrong way, sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet!

This site is not designed for members to have their work disparaged.  That's always been the case.

There were no complaints about this thread, if there had been it may have been handled differently.

If you are going to post satire or sarcasm Mocking, please be clear.  Especially in a detailed and well written thread.  Otherwise the staff can only assume it's a clever way to disguise taking digs at people in a round about way.  Which wouldn't be acceptable.

Not likely Nightmare, reading some of Mockings comments from the past in recently updated topics as result of of this thread only highlight his or hers negativity and disrespect for members who actually contribute something worthwhile to this site.

His, and the Irony in this is I actually didn't mean to call out anyone, but I find this quote quite offensive as it is negative and shows disrespect for someone trying to contribute to the site.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Over the last series of months, there have been multiple concepts that have lead to unagreeable argument because of lack of information, I'm not going to point fingers at who is responsible for such ill-kept rumors...

Black-Ops-2-Featured-Image-Logo-600x368.

OF course this would point to playing as children, and no game in their right mind would depict children shooting zombies.

If Walking Dead can do it on National Television. Treyarch should have no problems.    ;)  :lol:

Over the last series of months, there have been multiple concepts that have lead to unagreeable argument because of lack of information, I'm not going to point fingers at who is responsible for such ill-kept rumors...

Black-Ops-2-Featured-Image-Logo-600x368.

OF course this would point to playing as children, and no game in their right mind would depict children shooting zombies.

If Walking Dead can do it on National Television. Treyarch should have no problems.    ;)  :lol:

There are rules about this, you can't just have a game where it's possible to just KILL children en mass. 

I used to always say children were a no go in a zombie maps for the obvious reasons. But I think that there must be a way around it at some point in the future, not that it matters either way a zombie is a zombie to me.

• Administrators

I didn't think it was killing children en mass? I thought you were saying Samantha and Richtofen were children and that means they are human killing zombies?? Or did I miss something?

Killing one child non-explicitly like Walking Dead did was a great move for a pilot episode, because it showed that WD could get away with it to a degree. But to have that in a Zombies game would only be bad for publicity purposes. Think about all those raging non-gamers!

And yeah, as Mocking said, killing zombies as children just doesn't sound all too exciting, especially since it's just two normal, little kids that aren't expected to curse or make degrading comments that we've come to love. :D

I don't like playing as Sam, having a little girl in a guys body is funny for the map but to me has no place in a whole chapter of zombies which is one of the reasons why I think they took the characters in a new direction in Black Ops 2 by not having them.