PINNAZ

Black Ops III Zombies Countdown & DLC News

Donor

The dice summit should give us something to talk about... I mean... We KNOW they've had plenty of time for production. 

The dice summit should give us something to talk about... I mean... We KNOW they've had plenty of time for production. 

It isnt confirmed as advertisement for the next COD, so far all we know is that it is a behind the scenes so dont jump the gun yet.

Donor

They'd be stupid not to tease something, you KNOW how much of a troll and a tease those guys are....

They'd be stupid not to tease something, you KNOW how much of a troll and a tease those guys are....

Not trying to take like a hit at you specifically here, but a lot of people keep telling me that I know something when I dont XD, anyways its not like I want them not to tease something I just dont want to see a lot of complaints if they dont as this conference is not stated to be that. Anyways its like 7 hours or so until we learn something or nothing :)

Really excited about hearing what treyarch have to say today, made an account here especially to post because of how excited I was, played zombies since the very beginning and been in love from the start, even if the maps began to get too easy the more they released..

they are really making a big deal out of this presentation 

their facebook cover photo updated for like the 3rd time ever? for this 

I just came to post about the facebook cover as well.  

wait...

They are finally going to tell us the last step to the Ascension easter egg aren't they!!!???

XD Ascension EE, no they retcon the origins ending and Tranzits existence.

I hope that this presentation at least reinvests interest in zombies.

Donor

Will we finally see zombie hitler? 

Will we finally see zombie hitler? 

You know what, if we do then all of zombies makes sense, anyways its gonna start soon XD

Donor
He just mentioned LOST, the tv show, which is important because the numbers from the show are in Verruckt ;)

He just mentioned LOST, the tv show, which is important because the numbers from the show are in Verruckt ;)

Arent those numbers slightly incorrect? I am wondering if after this is done how long it will be until the hunt begins.

Donor

Arent those numbers slightly incorrect? I am wondering if after this is done how long it will be until the hunt begins.

Yeah they are, which is peculiar. I'm about to finish the series and I see a lot of correlations. But anyway, that's off topic haha, so there's 34 hints we're missing eh?

So there was the tv screen that was fuzzy, and there was a tuning in noise that had something in it.

I suspect theres another hint possibly in the timeline as well.

Edit: I mean the tv screen was fuzzy, and the noise was at the time it was fuzzy. Just incase that wasn't clear above.

Edited by BestOfAllTime32

Tech Admin

ok, start to decipher code in treyarchs web site.

Somebody should make a post to do with the hints, I will post any hints aside from what others do but I dont think its down to the stream alone. 

Donor

Thanks @Tac

My internet at home has been down for the past week. ISP went bust I think.

There is heaps to add. I don't know when I'll be able to do it though.

Donor
You're all good buddy, take your time! I'm sure everyone will understand.

This tweet by Josh hints that TreyArch may be making a "Zombie only game" - Josh does NOT work for Treyarch anymore though.

And Vundy is pretty much confirming that "There will be Zombies - There WILL NOT be Black Ops"

Donor

"No zombies" 

-Yeah, right...