User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

PINNAZ

Black Ops III Zombies Countdown & DLC News

The whole of 3arch dont work on zombies, they probably have different people doing different things.

Donor

But we do know they've already started play testing domination!

Anyone see that ghost face thing Jimmy posted? I dont think its anything but its funny.

Donor

It's pretty damn hard to tell apart Jimmy's fetishes from possible information.

It's pretty damn hard to tell apart Jimmy's fetishes from possible information.

I just shuddered when reading that.

Donor

Treyarch, make zombies more like the classics in World at War and Black Ops 1... Black Ops 2 was wayyy too easy! :(

Well see, that's not true. Sure buried and MOTD were easy, but Origins was hard as shit, then tranzit wasn't hard, but just SO tedious that if you messed up once, you were dead to rights. Die rise was a fairly normal map, but nuke town was a completely random map, it could have been SUPER hard or SUPER easy depending on when one acquired Jug. 

The thing is, making something that has already been done wont be as popular as new ideas. I mean by that the exo suits are very popular and some people think that it has changed the face of COD forever. 

Treyarch, make zombies more like the classics in World at War and Black Ops 1... Black Ops 2 was wayyy too easy! :(

Yeah with things like the shield, bank, and 4 WW's, BO2 made maps cruise control.

That doesn't even get into the round 33 knife, or elemental punch.

And how could one forget the advent of the Redeemer, an infinite ammo, infinite kill weapon.

BO2 was far too easy. The hardest map might have been Tranzit lol. At least in Tranzit, a down basically meant a death, where as the other maps, it was a lot easier to revive people (afterlife, who's who, zombie bloods too).

Origins is a total bore. Once you make it past round 8, there literally is nothing stopping you anymore. Go find the nearest corner and press r1 ever 7 seconds.

Donor

The thing is, making something that has already been done wont be as popular as new ideas. I mean by that the exo suits are very popular and some people think that it has changed the face of COD forever. 

COD has been doing that for years.... 

But yeah, a wolfenstein style game with an alternate history would be amazing IMO. You got ww2 setting, futuristic weaponry, and all kinds of epic things to do. 

COD has been doing that for years.... 

But yeah, a wolfenstein style game with an alternate history would be amazing IMO. You got ww2 setting, futuristic weaponry, and all kinds of epic things to do. 

I know they have, I was alluding to the fact that some recent games have been getting bad responses... Ghosts.

Donor

That's probably because it was terrible.... It was a stealth game that had nothing to do with stealth. 

That's probably because it was terrible.... It was a stealth game that had nothing to do with stealth. 

It was a bad game because it was terrible? What? XD Ghosts was the same kind of format of game as MW3, the fact they rehashed the ending too has made me think that IW are making COD seem rehashed and lazy, when it isnt.

Donor

MW3 was terrible too!  :lol:

Can we please keep this topic - On Topic.

Use this thread for any information about the release of Treyarch's next game. Not general discussion

Can we please keep this topic - On Topic.

Use this thread for any information about the release of Treyarch's next game. Not general discussion

Sorry. I just meat alternate history, 3arch need to change things up to keep up with the times.

Donor

We want an almost impossible setting: With all the weapon availability of the futuristic games, but the feel of a WW2 shooter. 

Admin

eradg5.jpg

"The countdown is on...two days until Zero Hour when Studio Head, Mark Lamia will present "Treyarch's Zombies: Following the Fun to Win Hearts...and Brains" at DICE. Stay tuned for lifestream information!"

Not necessarily about the newest information regarding Zombies, but you never know what might be slipped out.

Donor

About @InfestLithium 's post.

B83GJAmCYAAcIP8.png

Mark lamia, studio heat at Treyarch Games - Lamia will present "Treyarch's Zombies: Following the Fun to Win Hearts... and Brains." where he will explore the highly unorthodox development process behind Treyarch's Zombies mode and the unique creative dialogue the studio has with it's global audience of Zombies fans.

And... BlOps 2 Message of the day:

839227f182fc3ca035a3f79c89c3a019.png

In the meantime, we'll be keeping busy on... you know... stuff.

Donor

I kinda love that they updated the MOTD. That is pretty sweet.

I'm actually excited for this. Really hope we learn some new behind the scenes stuff, especially with BO2 Zombies.

Mob of the Dead was updated?

"Message of the Day". I thought Rissole was talking about Mob too.

Oh sorry, Its just some people say MOTD or MotD for mob XD