PINNAZ

Black Ops III Zombies Countdown & DLC News

153aeb6703c798c4d74728a116b98648.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that image, Vonderhaar the Hype Train

Donor

Anyone know when they usually record the voice acting? I'm just wondering when the right time to look the usual suspects twitter feeds haha.

Anyone know when they usually record the voice acting? I'm just wondering when the right time to look the usual suspects twitter feeds haha.

I would assume now. Keep checking peoples twitters and imdbs etc to see if anything comes up. Just check like once every two weeks if you don't have much time.

@Rissole25 Turn notifications on for all of the people you expect may give out some type of info. If you have Twitter & Facebook apps on your phone with notifications on makes it all the better.

Ive even followed anyone that even works for Treyarch, even if they don't normally tweet about Call of Duty. Some of the programmers tweet about different coding & stuff. Even if I don't understand it, it may be worth reading.

Soon, so soon! (Though I'm not that hyped really)

Tech Admin

I am so hyped for 3arc zombies. So, so hyped. SOOOOOOON!

It will certainly be an interesting year, looking forward to see what Sledgehammer/Ravensoft do with zombies. Activision have obviously conceeded that zombies sells CoD and DLC's which is a massive nod to Treyarch.

Treyarch are obviously the daddy but will be interesting to see what is seen in exo zombies, do we see element 115, do we see side quest EE's, is Treyarchs story forked into exo zombies?

or

Do we see nods to Treyarch zombies/maps throughout the game and DLC?

Stick around @MrRoflWaffles and join the hype train here, the hype train has certainly begun.

I think exo zombies is just its own thing but there may certainly be small EEs to 3arch zombies.

Donor
Note that his location says Cerebellum, which we know is an important part of the brain. Likely has something to do with his tweet.

Note that his location says Cerebellum, which we know is an important part of the brain. Likely has something to do with his tweet.

Its been that for a few weeks now

Tech Admin

He's either trolling us or he's dropping little hints out.

What's to say we don't have another GKNova type thing coming out?

Donor

How good is it that we have (at least 2) of the best & biggest Zombies YouTubers on board with - @JuggerWicho & @MrRoflWaffles

@Hells Warrrior has also given us the tools that will make this site pumping! this year.

Props to you 3 gentlemen.

Thanks for the title, man. :wub: (no homo)

Woah, almost cried when I remembered GKNova.

It would be amazing to have the 2.0 version. When did it start? March? April?

Donor

Its been that for a few weeks now

Gosh darn it!

Woah, almost cried when I remembered GKNova.

It would be amazing to have the 2.0 version. When did it start? March? April?

GK was the best! It started in April, I believe.

c8e56ddb016ba6ff64ffe1d3c0a495c0.png

Thought I would leave this here... 

It's either unrelated, or in my opinion, something the N4 would say, particularly Samuel or Marlton. Perhaps, they're questioning why they aided Richtofen/Maxis's quest, after seeing the O4 and other stuff unfold, realizing they did a lot more than they thought?

Donor

GK nova would be FANTASTIC! EASTEREGG HUNTING BEFORE THE GAME'S EVEN RELEASED? WUNDERBAR! 

c8e56ddb016ba6ff64ffe1d3c0a495c0.png

Thought I would leave this here... 

It's either unrelated, or in my opinion, something the N4 would say, particularly Samuel or Marlton. Perhaps, they're questioning why they aided Richtofen/Maxis's quest, after seeing the O4 and other stuff unfold, realizing they did a lot more than they thought?

Its Jimmys twitter, it could be Jimmy just saying they are small parts of a big system which is 3arch and why do they make such a complex story in the first place. Anyways it could also just be you  know, someone from 935.

Donor

Ok, I was very skeptic about the WaW 2 rumours but now this Xbox guy posted a... teaser? troll?
I don't know what to think.

77cc699280956cb154afb79cffdd8a69.png

Morse Code ~ Presented by Xbox, 10am PDT, 1pm EST, May 4th 2015

Treyarch's next game reveal.

Black Ops reveal was April 28

Black Ops 2 reveal was May 1

Also from Jimmy

Donor

True or fake? I don't know.

There's this anonymous account that claims to have hacked into some files and..

image removed, sorry @JuggerWicho but leaks are not allowed (true or fake)

The information is the same as in the morse code.

Edited by Hells Warrrior
image removed

Just out of curiosity, is there any other evidence to support the possibility of WaWII? Apart from just rumors? Because as cool as that would be, a big roman numeral 2 doesn't mean much without anything else.

Donor

Well, the leaks and that II have the same reveal date, and that was apparently the reveal date for AW last year

Besides, I can't think about what else that II might be for.

Donor

Let me rephrase, WITHOUT REFERENCING LEAKS, is there any evidence to support the possibility of WaWII?

The reveal time is pretty standard for CoD, morse code is pretty prevalent in WWII iirc, the dark nature of the poster.

That's pretty much it for the non leak stuff. I mean, without that I don't think we'd even be discussing this.